Relaxation

It was a quiet and peaceful day for Bean, Elfo, Luci and Koga. The group lay on the luscious green grass in an extensive open field. They all stared at the white clouds that floated above the bright blue sky. Koga had his eyes closed with a smile on his face as the wind blew past them. Bean and Elfo were the same way. The two enjoyed the peace, quiet, and calm wind against their skin. Luci, however, wasn't enjoying the peace. He tossed and turned on the grass. Elfo's face went from looking peaceful to looking agitated.

"Luci, can you stop tossing and turning? We're trying to relax here..." said Elfo.

"No. This is boring!" said Luci, groaning loudly. "Why are we just laying out in the middle of a field when we can do something more exciting?"

"Because it's relaxing?" said Bean. "Chill days are essential for a rowdy group like us."

"Says you...didn't you go streaking down the street yesterday?" asked Luci.

"You dared me to do that!" said Bean, opening her eyes and looking at Luci.

Luci laughed. "Yeah, I did! You were stupid enough to do it, too!"

"I was drunk!" said Bean defensively.

"You do it even if you weren't drunk," said Koga.

"He's not wrong about that," said Elfo.

"NO I-Ok yes I would..." said Bean, she placed her eyes back onto the sky. "I felt pretty good, though."

"Being naked isn't so bad," said Koga. "Standing out on the edge with your hair flowing in the wind."

"And something else flowing in the wind too..." said Luci.

"Oh, of course," Koga replied. "That's the best part. It feels nice."

"You hear that Bean?" Luci asked with a grin.

Bean blushed. "UGH, shut up!"

"Oh my god..." Elfo groaned. "Can we stop talking about tinklers flowing in the wind? I thought we were supposed to be soaking in the atmosphere and relaxing?"

"This is relaxing. You're just mad that you look like a walking green booger!" Luci said with a grin.

"Hey! At least I don't look like a spilt ink blob on a table!" Elfo shot back

This caused Bean and Koga to let out a few snickers. Luci narrowed his eyes at Elfo. "Ok...I would slap you in the face, but what you said was pretty funny...so I'll give you that one..."

"Hey guys," said Bean. "You ever just look up at the clouds and see that sometimes they're shaped like something?"

"Oh yeah, all the time! Like right now!" said Elfo as he raised his arm and pointed at the sky. "See that one right there! That one is shaped like a duck!"

Bean, Luci and Koga looked up at the cloud Elfo pointed to. The cloud they were looking at had a few odd shapes. Bean stared at the shape momentarily, trying to determine what Elfo was talking about. "I...where do you see a duck?" She asked, confused.

"What do you mean?" Elfo asked. "I mean, you can see the wings, the beak and-"

"That looks like a turtle, to be honest," said Koga.

"I see a pigeon," said Luci. His stomach would then growl. "Goddamn it, now I'm hungry."

"Oh, fine, whatever," said Elfo, pouting.

"Elfo, don't get upset because we don't see a duck," said Bean.

"I'm not upset," said Elfo, still pouting.