Knight's Festival Part 5

As the showcasing continued, knights from different kingdoms stepped forward to showcase swordsmanship. A tall but skinny knight from the rose kingdom won over a knight from an unnamed Kingdom. Next up was a knight from Twinkle Town vs Turbish. The Twinkle town knight was much older than turbish but didn't stand down. Turbish and the older twinkle town knight closed the visors to their helmets, raised their wooden swords, and charged at each other. It's safe to say that the whole fight itself was a bore to the crowd. Turbish and the Older Twinkle town knight battle didn't excite the crowd. By the end, the Twinkle Town knight was victorious. A few people applauded the contest while the others stayed quiet. The next showcasing was between a Rose Kingdom knight and an unnamed Garrison Kingdom knight. The Victor of this fight was the knight from the Garrison Kingdom.

So far, the bouts have been average. Many people in the crowd weren't paying much attention to the sword fights, which ended within minutes and were all pretty bland.

Then, it was Koga and Timitohy who stepped into the ring.

Everyone who was disinterested in the final showcasing placed their eyes on Koga and Timothy. Tavish, who hadn't been paying attention to much of the showcase and was too busy dealing with Annable to care, had finally brought his full attention to the contest.

"WOOOO, KOGA!" Bean cheered. "KNOCK HIS NOSE BACK INTO PLACE!"

Annable snaps a glare at Bean and then gets to her feet. "DESTROY HIM. DON'T YOU DARE EMBARRASS OUR KINGDOM TIMOTHY!" She shrieked.

   Koga picks at his ears with his pinkie finger. "She's worse than Zog when it comes to being loud and obnoxious, right?" He stares at Timothy. Timothy narrows his eyes. Koga grins. "You're not much of a talker, huh? I can respect that." Koga grips his wooden sword.

Timothy held up his wooden sword at Koga, who held it with both hands. Everyone in the crowd could feel the tension. Their eyes were glued to the two knights as they stared at each other.  

Koga made the first move and dashed forward, kicking dust behind him. He slashed downward at Timothy. Timothy grits his teeth while blocking Koga's slash and is shocked by his overwhelming strength. The two held on to the power struggle before breaking away and swinging their wooden swords at each other. Koga was pushing Timothy back, placing him on the defensive. Koga could see how overwhelmed Timothy was and processed putting pressure on him. All he needed was one good strike to end him. Koga's eagerness got the best of him once he went in for the last strike, but Timothy parried Koga's attack and used his momentum against him, causing Koga to lose his bearings. Timothy swung his sword, and so did Koga. Their wooden swords collided, and then, CRACK! The force of their collusion had broken their wooden swords.

The crowd gasped at the result. Koga and Timothy looked at their wooden swords and dropped to the ground. The crowd broke into a round of applause. The Judge stepped forward, clapping his hands excitedly, and stood beside Koga and Timothy. "PHENOMENAL! THAT WAS PHENOMENAL!" He bleated. "That was the best showcasing of skill between two knights shown at this festival! Everyone, please give another round of-"

"Oh, will you shut up?" Koga snapped. The Judge went silent and looked taken aback. Koga looked at Timothy. "That was not satisfying at all. Using fake swords is boring as hell."

"EXACTLY!" said Luci from the crowd.

"Anyway," Koga continued. "I want a real duel with you. Not using crap wooden swords."

"Wait, what?" said The Judge, eyes widening with shock

Timothy grunts. "Fine by me..."

"Now see here!" said The Judge, "You just can't go making decisions like that. It isn't a part of the festival!"