The Princess, The Elf, The Demon and The Wanderer Part 15

"Come on...COME OOOOOON!" Bean groaned as she held out her hands and wiggled her fingers. Once nothing had come out, she heard a loud groan and then looked at her hands. "Oh, give me a break already!" She said in an annoyed tone. Elfo looks over at Bean with a worried look. "I think you should try practicing that another time. I mean, whatever magic you do have, it's VERY destructive!" He said nervously. Bean sighed and looked at Elfo. "Yeah, you're right...I don't even know what I'm doing..."

"Yeah, I don't need to be blasted with finger magic, thank you. I saw enough of that with the ugly ass witch," said Koga, followed by a slight flinch. That last bout had slightly opened up his wounds.

Luci shakes his head. "You wouldn't have made the wounds open if you didn't bury that dead guy back there," said Luci as he lay on his back and took a chug of beer from the bottle. "

"What did you expect me to do? Just leave his body lying there?" Koga said as he looked over at Luci.

"Yes," Luci replied bluntly.

     The group, along with former captive witch hostages, were all traveling down the dirt trail. The captives, Edger and Melvin, lay in the back of the cart as they rested. Bean, Elfo, and Luci were all sitting with Koga at the front of the wagon. Elfo looks over at Luci with a disapproving expression. "Jeez, Luci, you're so toxic! I think it was sweet how Koga wanted to give him a proper burial," He said as he looked up at Koga with admiration.

"Thank you!" said Koga smiling proudly. "You could learn a thing or two from Elfo Luci."

"HA! As if! I got nothing to learn from a little goody-two-shoes Elf!" said Luci as he blew some smoke at Koga, which caused him to cough. 

"I think we need a new cat Bean..." Koga said as he glared at Luci. Luci looks back at him with a devilish grin followed by an evil chuckle. Koga and Elfo looked over at Bean. Bean was staring at her hands as she moved her fingers around.

"You shouldn't pry too much on it," said Koga as he placed his eyes back on the road.

"It's just weird..." said Bean. "I never knew I had this in me. It just makes me wonder if my mom had these powers..."

"Well, where else would you get them? Did your mom use to do magic?" Elfo asked as he dangled his legs at the front of the wagon.

"I don't know," Bean shrugged. "I never knew too much about my mom when I was little..."

Elfo frowned. "Well, like Koga said, maybe we'll find out more about it along our travels!" Elfo would then smile at Bean. Bean looked over at Elfo and returned the smile. "Yeah, you're right. I need to focus on the path ahead for right now!" She said optimistically. "And to help me with that focus! I need a drink!" Bean would turn around to get a bottle from their supply bag, only to find out the two men were drinking it. The two paused and stared at Bean for a moment before Edger said, "Umm...we were thirsty...". Then the one on the right named Melvin said. "We haven't had anything to eat after, you know...getting tortured by an evil witch?"

Luci glared. "And you two can walk the rest of the way..." He said in a frustrated tone.

"No need," said Koga. "We're pulling up on the next town now. Leafwood."

   The group had arrived in the town of Leafwood, and they parked their wagon. The two men get off the back of the wagon and turn to the traveling pair. "Thank you all for saving us. And thank you for burying our friend." One of them said.

"Of course," said Koga. "You two find good treatment and stay safe." And with that, the two men had left.

"Alright, guys, what all did they get?" Koga asked, turning to them.