Psst...Announcement Part One

Dear Readers, 

Well i only recently started to write this story and it seems to be taking off, over two thousand views so far. I hope the story has started to gain your interest as the plot has started to thicken. 

A lot you suspected James to be Lily's birth father but I didn't want that for them but there was a twist which was that James and Lily's mother were mates. There will be a lot of questions about Lily's mother which I am so excited to share answers with you. 

The Chancellor will also be a big part of this story. I kind of got his title idea from Star Wars! I couldn't help it. As Uncle James mentioned he came from Nona's birth pack where she and her mate experienced a lot of hardships. I can't wait to share these with you. 

Finally like I do with all my books I talk about themes. The themes in this story will explore racism, feminism and nepotism. I wanted to these how these three things come into play in a werewolf romance story. 

When I was reading various werewolf stories, it kind f hit me like a tonne of bricks that the passing down of the Alpha title was always with the family and to a male. Where the hell is the democracy in werewolf culture? It brought many questions to my mind, should a male son inherit his father's pack or is there a place for democracy? Especially in this case where an Alpha has gone against the law of nature and rejected his mate?

Furthermore I wanted to use Racism as a theme in my story, one that replaces ethnicity with Wolf Vs Human. How does that play into Ellie's pursuit of happiness especially when there is such a narrow minded view of humans in the werewolf society. Do the wolves have a right to discriminate against human mates?

Finally, I wanted to touch on feminism. I feel today there are a lot of misconceptions of what feminism truly is and I wanted to explore that within a romance. Where Ellie will have to deal with decisions being forced on her in a patriarchy environment. With Ellie's background as a social worker, she has this ability to challenge but not insult. She is highly educated and has an understanding of concepts such as feminism, nepotism, discrimination and racism that haven't been explored in a werewolf story before. 

I would love to hear your thoughts on the matter and what your views are on the above themes. I have said this before and I will continue saying this but the social media aspect of Wattpad has helped make my stories what they are. Without your comments and feedback, my stories wouldn't be the quality that they are. 

With that being said there are a few readers who have been with me from the start that I would like to acknowledge for they were some of my first readers who have helped and encouraged me to keep on writing. They contributed to the success of a lot of my stories.

So I would like to thank the following: 

 @lolabeanbos - your comments have really encouraged me and helped me develop a lot of my initial concepts. You were one of my first readers so thank you. 

@SVR1965 - your comments have always made me laugh, you have helped form some of my opinions when writing. From the start you helped me see my potential, so thank you. 

@DivinationQueen - you have encouraged and supported me through my works from the start. Your words have always been so kind and have always actively engaged in conversation. 

There are other readers that I will thank in the future, but these three have been with me from the start and I wouldn't be where I am without them. So thank you. 

With that as my final note, I hope you are all staying fit and healthy. Look after yourself, be kind to yourself. 

With love, 

Cam xo