Psst...Announcement Part Three

Dear Readers, 

SURPRISE! Yes if you haven't guessed it already, then I am here to confirm. The characters from "The Elevator" are now making an appearance. These chapters will be closely linked with some of the Bonus Chapters of "The Elevator". I would love to hear your feedback!

I wanted to apologise to you all for the delay. I have been extremely ill after some food poisoning which caused me to experience some ill-health because I have a condition called Colitis. Along with this, I was extremely sick and unable to take any of medication because of sickness and I spent a short stint in hospital. 

I know a lot of my readers are away from the UK. It was in here that I wanted to highlight my thanks to The NHS (National Health Service) and sometimes I forget how fortunate I am to live in a country where we receive free healthcare. Honestly it truly is a blessing that we sometimes forget others do not have access to. 

Without The NHS I wouldn't have received such healthcare for my long-term sickness which is something I have to live with everyday. I also wouldn't have received fundamental treatment for my mental health. It is something I am not ashamed to share. I have Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder, I have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, I also have Anxiety and Depression. It is not something I am ashamed of. I am not ashamed to be medicated, I am not ashamed to have counselling. I am not ashamed of what has shaped me to write stories which I hope are inspiring and empowering to those who struggle to escape abusive relationships whether that be with family, friends or even life partners. 

This story, will challenge systematic abuse to those who sometimes can't help themselves. It is important to me that whether you are a woman, whether you are a man, whether you don't identify as any gender, to fight and challenge conceptions and people around us. I don't write hoping everyone loves and likes my stories. I write hoping to start conversation. I use fantasy hoping that it is an easier pill to swallow. 

So if you see something wrong in the world, don't be afraid to ask questions, don't be afraid to challenge, be a better person than you were the day before. But also, learn to love yourself for who you are. I love hearing from my readers in private messages about their stories. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings. Honestly, I have spoken to some amazing and inspirational people on here and I hope that continues. 

Please be kind to yourself and others. 

Love Cam xo