Chapter 1: Beacon City/Old Allies and Enemies

(In Beacon City, the young headmaster of the Neo Beacon Academy, Oscar Pine is seen sitting in his chair as he looks to a bandit named Vernal.)

Oscar: For years you escaped my justice

Oscar: For years you escaped my justice. Sucked dry the bounty of Beacon City's people. Today, your debt is paid.

Vernal: Kill me, Oscar, and you lose profit

Oscar: You mistake me for that sad excuse of a father named Ozpin.

(He rises from his throne and walks toward the captive.)

Oscar: I do not allow likes of Salem or Raven to inflict bandits upon the poor.

Vernal: Ozpin approved! His word was law!

(Oscar gestures to his left. A student named Mal standing there immediately brings him his blade. Oscar holds it in both hands, preparing a killing strike.)

Oscar: Ozpin is dead, and so is his "law". Never again will Beacon City suffer from his corruption.

(Oscar lifts his blade above his head as the crowd grow more wild. Before he can deliver the fatal blow, an earthquake begins to erupt around the Academy. The stone statues bearing Oscar's likeness break apart and fall to the ground.)

(In Musutafu, Izuku is sleeping on a makeshift bed in the medical room of the hospital. He suddenly awakens as the room's walls begin to distort. He, Lyon, Megatron and Circus Baby all look around in horror, and a sandstorm begins to form inside the room. The sandstorm has now almost completely engulfed the medical room, and even Megatron is having trouble standing straight. The storm eventually turns into three tornados, and Izuku squints as he tries to look into them. His eyes widen in shock as he sees three groups begin to emerge from the tornadoes. One of those groups is formed by soldiers from Team Fortress. Another is a group known as Guardiansof Life. The third is a group of Decepticons from Shattered Glass Universe. The tornadoes die down once the groups are fully formed, and the sandstorm subsides as well. Izuku and the soldiers walk up to each other, as Lyon walks up to the Guardians of Life and Megatron to his fellow Decepticons. Everyone is in such disbelief that they can't find the words to speak.)