Chapter 21: Research Facility

(A car is seen driving through a Mexican city. Inside of it are the Kamen Riders and the Power Rangers along with the other heroes while the Ultramen are flying above it.)

Robin (via codec): So you guys got some kind've disguise lined up, right?

Ink Sans: Yep, all set.

Robin (via codec): Hope so. You'd be a little conspicuous just walking the streets.

Omega: Relax, Damian. We'll blend right in.

(They are wearing giant sombreros and ponchos that barely hide the fact that some of them are robots. In the backseat,STD-543, OOM-25, KXL-960, Silver Sonic and Blade Wolf lie - they seem asleep.]

Robin (via codec): Yeah... Well, just get into the sewer system ASAP. Hopefully anyone who notices you will just mind their own business. You sure you want that bunch of robots, including but not limited to K-9000 there along for this one?

X: I had Douglas make some adjustments along with the repairs. Remote piloting and Al wiping have been disabled. So yeah, I say let's throw him a bone.

Blade Wolf: (waking up) Wordplay: My exoskeleton resembles a canine: canines enjoy bones

Blade Wolf: (waking up) Wordplay: My exoskeleton resembles a canine: canines enjoy bones. Amusing on two levels.

X: Let's go.

(They stop the car and come out. There are two passers-by watching this circus.)

Black Shirt Guy: Who are those people?

Red Shirt Guy: Some mariachi players? No...

Black Shirt Guy: Power Rangers? Kamen Riders?

Red Shirt Guy: What's with those hats...?

(Zero opens the sewers, and the robots go there first, and then the car's auto mode is activated and it goes, leaving them to see Spade Ace)

Spade Ace: Adiós, amigos.

Black Shirt Guy: You see that?

Red Shirt Guy: What a freak... Let's just forget we saw anything.Let's go!

(They go away. Cut to the sewers, Spade Ace is seen climbing down the stairs, and then the heroes are seen in the sewers.)

X: This is X. We're in the sewer system.

W. Soldier (via codec): All right, let's get started. Your mission's to investigate the Desperado-affiliated research center somewhere in that area. According to the intel from our client, the lab's been dumping illegal waste into those sewers. FYI, they're also involved with the cartels in human trafficking. Allegedly, anyway.

X: This just gets better and better.

W. Soldier (via codec): Tell me about it. We need you to infiltrate the lab. and find out everything you can. Of course you'll have to find it first. We still don't know the exact location.