Chapter 20: Entering the Refinery/Fighting against Ferham

(The heroes are seen ready to go, but Leon, Captain John and Another Decade step in.)

Leon: Stay here.

X: What?

John: We'll be fighting them while the rest of you will stay.

X: But...

Zero: X, need I remind you how Alia reacted when she found out you knew Ferham?

Clyde: Man, we can handle this. That woman is a cyborg. And besides (pulls out his driver) She doesn't even know that our teams have Kamen Riders.

X: (stern) We will join you, and that's final!

(The heroes enter the building, where they collect some data, and they go up to the last floor of another building, where X sees the refinery and also some soldiers guarding it. Then they see Dolzaev.)

X: Dolzaev!

(X sees Dolzaev threatening to shoot a woman, not knowing that she is Ferham.)

X: That woman...

(X then sees Dolzaev leaving, and then turns to the woman, and recognizes her.)

X: (whispers) Ferham...

(Ferham notices X, and chuckles before blowing a kiss to him. He notices that and gets his X-Buster ready.)

Alia: X, what's happening? Your heart rate spiked...

(X rejects the call as Zero turns on his communicator.)

Zero: (lying) Yeah, he just dodged a bullet.

(Leon sees that Ferham is gone.)

Leon: All right, the Ultra Warriors, the Royal Woods Resistance and Another Decade's team are heading for the refinery.

(Then the Ultra Warriors, the Royal Woods Resistance and Another Decade's team head to the refinery, leaving the rest of the heroes behind.)

Progrisekey: Jump!

Ronnie/Clyde: Henshin!

Forceriser: Forcerise! Rising Hopper! A jump to the sky turns to a rider kick. Break Down!