Chapter 6: Armada

Operators: {Radio Chatter}

(Operators and voices are heard in radio chatter. The screen opens in the computer room with Colonel, X, Zero and Commander Ponds listening to distress calls.)

????: Radio Sentinel Zero One, request sitrep, what's happening out there, over! ...Sentinel Zero One acknowledge, over. Colonel, we need sitrep immediately, confirm...

(The pitch screech is Colonel over Colonel's ear piece. Cormack, feeling pain, takes off the ear piece.)

Colonel: God...

(Colonel stands up in sorrow and grief and places his hand on the table.)

X: Colonel - we've got movement on TRP three and five. Confirmed changes on those cargo ships.

(Zero looks at a hologram of the fleets under attack by Atlas soldiers.)

Zero: They're attacking the fleet. It'll be a massacre!

(Colonel disrupts him.)

Colonel: At ease, Zero! Ponds, how many assets do I still have active in the area?

Ponds: Scanning... standby.

(Ponds searches for assets.)

Ponds: Connecting you now.

Colonel: All Sentinel team's, radio check.

Mulkiewicz: Sentinel Two-Two. Radio check. Charlie Lima.

Taylor: Sentinel Two-One, loud and clear. So what the fuck are we suppose to do now?

Colonel: Solid copy. Descend and hold position at the carrier, I'm enroute.

(Colonel takes off the ear piece and leaves the room while Parker and Hurska are happy to see each other again.)

Parker: Good to see you again, brother.

Hurska: Likewise, brother.

(The others get shocked by seeing that Hurska and Parker are brother. Only Zero and Batman keep their composure.)

(Mulkiewicz is seen in crouch as Petunia running through fire and smoke.)

Petunia: Jesus

Petunia: Jesus.

(Colonel, X, Zero, Commander Ponds and Commander Taylor jump out from a helicopter on top of a car. Landing and walking their way to the Happy Tree Friends, two Task Forces 99, Taylor and Mulkiewicz.)

Colonel: Atlas and other enemies are trying to take control of the carrier's weapon systems. We need to get jammers on those rail guns and buy our technicians some time.