Chapter 26: Escaping from Denver

(Lyon, Lincoln, Tokuro, Alex, Terry, Mulkiewicz, Cervix, Zach and Invincible are seen heading to a helicopter. As they get inside, Douglas can be seen as well.)

Radio: Cargo's all set to go, sir.

Douglas: Excellent. Commencing take-off in semi-auto mode.

(The helicopter takes off.)

Douglas: You know, this kind of space launch once required days of preparation...

Lyon: Solis has been conducting test flights almost every day for the last six months. As long as we're not breaking the atmosphere, they said they can reroute today's flight, no problem.

Douglas: Amazing... "The Earth is the cradle of humanity, but mankind cannot stay in the cradle forever."

Lincoln: I'm only going as far as the thermosphere. This thing can't pass the Kármán line. That lunar vacation will just have to wait.

Douglas: And here I was hoping X might bring me back a monolith.

(Something on the control panel is starting to beep ominously.)

Douglas: Fuck! Two bogeys, closing fast!

Tokuro: Is it--?

Douglas: Who else? The flight pattern suggests unmanned MQ-320s.

(Two MQ-320s are seen approaching the helicopter.)

Alex: Shit.

Douglas: This is a transport chopper, our defensive options are limited.

(The MQ-320s shoot missiles.)

Douglas: Missiles incoming!

(Douglas manages to shoot the missiles.)

Alex: EMP?

Douglas: Yes, but not strong enough to take out the drone.

(Douglas tries to shoot the drones, but they dodge.)

Douglas: Here they come.

Mulkiewicz: We'll handle this.

Douglas: Raiden...! Have a nice flight.

Cervix: And people say Germans aren't funny.

(Lyon gets in a capsule, and transforms into Spade Ace while Lincoln, Tokuro, Alex and Terry prepare to transform.)

Vistamp: Spider!

D. Driver: Deal!

Riders: Henshin!

Both Decadrivers: Kamen Ride: Decade!

N. Diendriver: Kamen Ride: Diend!

D. Driver: Decide Up! Deep. (Fukaku) Drop. (Ochiru) Danger. (Kiki) Kamen Rider Demons!