Chapter 32: The End of The Joker

(Cutscene microfilche depicts two hours and thirty minutes until US Navy nuclear first strike.)

Taylor: We are in grave danger from the World Marshall. Our freedom, our very way of life is at risk.

(Jonathan Irons and Kamen Rider Glaive are crossed out, Colonel is labeled deceased with his Reploid certificate of death.)

Joker: Our plan to strike at the very heart of the west is now in motion

Colonel: He must be stopped, Mulkiewicz.

Parker: He has no fear, no conscience, no weakness.

(Cutscene microfilche depicts DEFCON moving to level 1, meaning nuclear war is imminent.)

US Navy Seal: All across America, The Joker has sleeper cell agents waiting for the signal to release Nova-6.

Kreel: I'm told that you are the very best we have. Anywhere.

(Cutscene microfilche depicts map of Caribbean Sea: a US Navy fleet leaves Guantánamo Bay west towards a Russian ship in the Gulf of Mexico, the Rusalka.)

Colonel: The Joker... Irons... Glaive.

(Cutscene microfilche map depicts a Bell UH-1 Iroquois / Huey helicopter leaving the US Navy fleet heading towards Rusalka.)

Glaser: You will need to be.

(Cutscene microfilche depicts dossier of UH-1 helicopter's passengers: Mulkiewicz's Bravo Squadron, The Black Ops, and the U.S. Navy SEALs.)

Colonel: These 'men' must die.

(Cutscene microfilche: two hours and twenty-seven minutes to US Navy nuclear first strike.)

US Navy Seal: Mr. Mulkiewicz...

(The heroes fly up in a UH-1 helicopter towards the Rusalka. Many other helis aid them in destroying the deck and helping Mulkiewicz's Bravo Squadron. In the cockpit, a peace sign and a pair of bullets swing in front of the windshield.)

SPi: Alpha, we've got a visual on the Rusalka.

Cody: Roger that, Yankee One.

SPi: Beginning approach.

Cody: Mulkiewicz - your proesthetic.

SPi: Maintain formation. We're approaching the numbers station.

(The Rusalka's crew begins its defense against Mulkiewicz and his team. Anti-aircraft ZPUs and rapid-firing SAM launchers open up on the approaching Hueys.)

US Navy Seal: SHIT! Taking triple A fire from the deck!

(2 helicopters are destroyed)

Cuddles: I think they were expecting us! Yankee team – Engaging echelon right!

Orin: Roger that, Alpha. Breaking off.

(Mulkiewicz fires at the anti-air carriers.)

US Navy Seal: We need to secure the LZ.