Chapter 8: Operation Clockwork

Colonel: NORAD was able to say conclusively: the missile launched in the Yucatán did not hit the USA.

Lyon: Well, where did it go?

X: That's exactly what we're sending you boys to find out. The President has authorized, "Operation Clockwork", an assault on a Fed facility high in the Andes that could give us the answer. You will infiltrate the facility and gather any information you can on their missile program.

Arnie: What about your old enemy, Sigma? He won't stop coming for you.

Zero: Sigma will get his, but as of now, "Clockwork" is the priority.

Boris: You'll be using Federation Soldiers disguises.

Chen: These Federation disguises work differently for certain members.

Bosworth: If those of you, who can become Kamen Riders, want to become ones, you'll still look exactly the same, except you can still use your Rider Weapons.

Dimitrio: In other words, we can still use our weapons.

Boris: Exactly. The same goes to the kaijus, who can still roar.

Mariah: In other words, we must keep Zilla Jr in check.

(Mulkiewicz checks his watch. He, and his teammates are wearing enemy uniforms.)

Jeff: Time?

Lyon: 22:35.

(Jeff tosses Mulkiewicz his helmet and then puts on his own.)

Jeff: Move out.

Mulkiewicz: After you.

(Jeff breaks the jetski with the butt stock of his sniper)

Jeff: Parker, we've acquired enemy uniforms and are headed to the security checkpoint. We hit the security checkpoint and get in position for the returning patrol.

(A convoy of trucks drives past them, not seeing or recognizing them.)

Jeff: Checkpoint's ahead.

Parker: You got ten minutes to acquire transport and be inside Blackbird before we cut the power.

Jeff: Copy all.

(The Hero team reaches the checkpoint. All the enemies are on patrol.)

Jeff: There it is, hold your fire. I count at least eight at the checkpoint... and the guard on the tower makes nine. Take him out first. Right side tower.

Mulkiewicz: Sure.

(Mulkiewicz takes out the sniper on the tower.)

Ignacio: He's down.

Jeff: We've got three on the command tower to the left. Let's drop them together. Team Lyon, right. I got left. Mulkiewicz's Bravo Team, take the middle. On you.

(The heroes take down the three guards.)

Jeff: Splash three. Take out the rest. Everyone pick a target. Go.

(Mulkiewicz takes out one of the guards and the team takes out the rest.)

Jeff: Nice job. Let's move.

(The Hero team advances to the checkpoint as the enemies bodies are visible from a distance.)

Jeff: Mulkiewicz, left side covering Arnie, and clear that body I can see it from here.