Epilogue/Post-Credit Scene

(Five years have passed since the battle. of the Heroes decided to live together in this Merged Universe. The Ultra Warriors made their own Future Heroic Training Academy in order to train future heroes.)

(At The Vault, Tung is in his room. There is a knock at his door.)

Tung: Do not enter.

(Two figures enter.)

Tung: I swear to God, I will shove this wheelchair right up your...

(The camera turns over to the 92-year-old Kyle Bardot and Jeniffer Bardot, who are standing at the door.)

Kyle: ..Ass. Hey Tung, you look like hammered shit.

(Tung points at him.)

Tung: You stay right there.

(Tung wheels over to Kyle and pushes him in the stomach.)

Tung: Kyle... I shot you.

(Kyle sits down on the bed.)

Jeniffer: Turns out you're a lousy shot.

Tung: My ass. Where the fuck have you been for thirty years?

(A YouTube video titled "06-20-2025 A Newer World" is shown)

Menendez: This video is triggered to play upon my assassination. Cordis Die, you know how to proceed. My death will shine light upon ubiquitous darkness.

(The video is shown to have over 324 million views. Various comments are shown under the video, focusing on one: "Cordis Die = Judgment Day".)

(The scene changes back to the Vault at daytime. Lyon is walking down a corridor. He approaches an armed security guard.)

Lyon: Lyon Bardot for Tung Riendhardt.

Guard: Another Bardot?

(Lyon looks around, panicking, and transforms into Spade Ace.)

Spade Ace: Oh, fuck... secure the building!

(Spade Ace walks into Tung's room with his weapon ready.)

Tung: Hey, kid! Come on!

Spade Ace: Jesus, Tung...

(Tung moves over to Spade Ace, who is holstering his weapon. Kyle and Jeniffer are sitting next to Tung.)

Tung: I'll introduce you to somebody. Kyle, Jennifer , this is Lyon. Lyon...

Spade Ace: How ya doin'...

Tung: ...these are your parents.

(Spade Ace undoes his transformation and looks over to Kyle and Jeniffer. They get up.)

Lyon: Dad?... Mom?...

(The scene cuts to Tung in Panama, sniping Kyle and Jennifer. He shoots them in the leg. They fall over.)

(Then the scene changes to a young Lyon Bardot mourning over his parents' bodies, thinking they are dead. Kyle and Jennifer lie in a pool of blood. The camera zooms in on his face. His mouth moves slightly.)

(The scene cuts back to the Vault. Kyle and Jennifer look at Lyon.)

Lyon: What the fuck...?

Tung: Ahh, you're a couple of fucking broads, work this shit out on your own. Need some smokes...

(Tung wheels himself away from Kyle, Jennifer and Lyon and leaves the room.)

Tung (off screen): Nurse batshit! Where's my smokes?!

Kyle: Still got that scar?

(Lyon looks down at his hand. The scene cuts to young Lyon falling from a tree. He cuts himself on one of the branches, and then the scene cuts back to the vault.)