Chapter 19: Coup d'État

(Three weeks later)

(The heroes, including Invincible and his friends are seen flying accross the stormy ocean.)

Omni-Man: How is Cervix going, Mark?

Invincible: So far, so good.

Cervix: I've got a clean visual.

Superman: Yes, I should hope so, eh? I mean... How does it feel!? To fly like a bird!

Cervix: Like a bird strapped to a remote-control rocket...

Black Widow: We will get you in safely, tovarich. Just relax and enjoy the ride.

Cervix: Right.

Kingpin: Can you hear me, Cervix?

Cervix: Kingpin.

Kingpin: It looks like the past villains Alex, Terry, Zach, Lincoln and Marx faced have come back to life so you guys would know that. Alex, Terry, Zach and Lincoln's former families want revenge on them, besides the alternate Huntsmen, Huntresses, Ozpin, Justice League and Avengers. General Sasha has come from this world, and... Solomon, I believe you've met, Marx.

Marx: Yeah, I've faced him before

Atom Eve: --There. I see land.

(The heroes are seen approaching their destination.)

Alia: Three mikes out and closing. No activity at the air base. Looks like we don't need to worry about interceptors.

Spider-Man: Great, then we have time for a quick briefing.

Demons: I know you miss me, Peter, but I've been all over the materials.

C. America: That's what Queens' counterpart said before Montenegro. Look, just humor him, buddy. Objectives, of course, are enter Abkhazia, neutralize the terrorists, and restore the rightful government or what's left of it anyway. The president and most of the cabinet have been killed, and a military junta's been established. The terrorists brain-jacked all the high-ranking officers, and their cyborgs scattered the rank-and-file. The few leaders who survived have no way of openly opposing the now regime. That's why they called us.

Flash: Andrey Dolzaev, leader of the occupation forces. An extremist, linked to both the St. Petersburg massacre of 2015, and last year's terror spree in Georgia. And his arms suppliers? None other than Desperado Enforcement, LLC and the Atlas Corporation.

(Both Enemy Factions' logos are shown to the heroes who are in the mission.)

Lincoln: N'mani's killers.

Vision: If we don't stop them here, they could destabilize the entire region. But our more immediate problem... are Commander Striker, Lincoln Black, Jack Krauser, James Gunsman, Splendont and Jetstream Sam. I believe you've met them.

Lincoln: My evil clone, created by Professor Calamitous.

Cervix: The only problem see is that nickname. I've got my enhancements this time. They won't be an issue.

Hawkeye: He may not even be in-country, but keep an eye out just in--

Superman: (glares) Hawkeye!

Hawkeye: Oh... Uh... sorry.

Green Arrow: And that's not all. There are also our evil counterparts, the Avengers' evil counterparts, the Huntsmen, the Huntresses, Salem's inner circle, and as Kingpin said, Zach's former family. They are working together to defeat you all. Especially Ozpin, Sarah, Leonard, Caitlin, Gwendolyn, Salem, Sigma, The Empire and the so-called Pro Heroes.