ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴏɴ

TW:
Suggestive NSFW

Y/N PoV

After our wedding everyone gathered around to take a family photo.
Camilo placed his hand on my back as he dipped me and placed a quick kiss on my lips as he wiggled his eyebrows.

Antonio who was now almost 11 hung out with Rosa to make sure she didn't get into any mischievousness as all the adults toasted to Camilo and I.
" Salud! " We all shouted as we began to drink.

As the night came to an end I began to get tired as Camilo lifted me up bridal style, " Princesa, save your energy for tonight. " He winked as we walked to Casita.
Casita had combined the married couples rooms into one as I opened the door to reveal the cave with the stage made out of crystals.
" I thought Luisa's and Miguel's room was mind blowing! " I said as Camilo placed me down on the floor as I explored the room around me.

" I mean you have the most amazing Madrigal as your husband. "

A huge king sized bed lowered from the ceiling on a circular crystal platform as I sat on it as Camilo helped me remove my heels.

" Gracias, " I said before he threw them to the side before tackling me. His lips tightened on my neck for a couple of seconds before doing the same action on my collarbone.

My fingers were intertwined in his curly hair as I pulled him closer.
" Cami.. " I whispered in his ear as his deep hazel eyes penetrated my soul as he pressed his warm lips against mine.
We began to remove each other's clothes as I stared into his eyes.
" May I? "
" Yes Camilo. " I said seriously as he flashed a smile.

I couldn't get enough of him. I was tired and sore but I didn't care. I didn't want to sleep. I wanted the ache. His weight on top of me. I wanted to watch his face. I wanted his sweat to drop onto me. I wanted to drop mine on him.

I'll never forget it.

——————————

The next morning Camilo brought me up breakfast as I was still sore from the night before.

" Mi amor' " He said bringing in a plate of some croissants,
( I taught Julieta some recipes that I picked up from traveling ) " Gracias, guapo. " I said placing a kiss on his cheek as I began to eat.

" Good-morning! " Maya said as her and Isabella walked hand in hand.

" Did you and my cousin do it? " Isabella whispered in my ear causing me to choke on my water.

I began nodding as Camilo looked at us confused as they began to high-five me.

I began to get up and get ready for the day as I ran out the door bumping into Rosa who stretched her body as she caught my body holding me in the air.

" Rosa! Put Y/N down! " Tia Sandy said as I quickly fell to the ground as Camilo watched as Mirabel instructed Casita to place a sofa beneath me.

Mirabel is the new candle holder to allow Alma the luxury of relaxation.

" Good morning Y/N! Are you ready to teach the kids some vocal lessons? " Mirabel asked as I ran to put on my sandals as Camilo placed a similar ruana to his with crystals instead of chameleons on my frame.
" Mirabel made it for you Mrs.Madrigal. " I laughed as I fixed it before giving Camilo a twirl,
" This is beautiful! Thank you Mira. " I said hugging the girl as Camilo dragged me out the Casita.

" Cami' Hold on! " I said catching my breath as we arrived at the L/N Theatre.

We entered before being surrounded by a bunch of children,

" Ms. L/N ! " A little boy said

Camilo smiled and crouched down to his height,
" Actually Ms. L/N is Mrs. Madrigal. " They all looked confused,
"  So you guys are married? " An kid around Antonio's age asked me as I nodded.

The kid looked at me with a smirk, " Well that mean's you guys have a baby in your tummy. "

All the younger kids ran up to my stomach and began placing their heads on it.

" Actually no, there isn't. " I began laughing nervously,
" Anyways lets get on with the voice lessons! Camilo will take the older kids and I will be with the younger kids! "
I clapped as everyone split up.

————-
A/N - Teaser chapter for what is to come! 🤪

————-A/N - Teaser chapter for what is to come! 🤪