ʙᴀʙʏꜱɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ

Y/N's PoV

There was screaming coming from Julieta's room as everyone stopped moving as there was just silence.
" How is everything going? " I asked standing next to Mirabel's side.
" She wasn't due for another 3 weeks. " She whispered as Julieta opened the door.

" Everyone is okay. Luisa and Miguel are relaxing with their son."
Everyone quietly cheered as I entered the room to see the new parents smiling with tears of joy.

" Congratulations you two! If you ever need help Cami and I can give a hand. " I whispered trying not to disturb the sleeping newborn.

" Actually Y/N. I was wondering if you could help out with naming him. " Luisa said as I sat down on a stool next to her bed. I looked down at the boy, his eyes began to open revealing a two tone eye color as he cooed.
" Mateo. " I said pridefully as the baby began to laugh. " I guess he likes that name. " Miguel said as the baby fell back asleep.

" We better let you guys rest with Mateo. " Camilo whispered as we began to leave the room.

——

The family had a small celebration for Mateo's birth, " I wonder if he will have two gifts. " I said to Camilo, " Its possible. " He shrugged as we danced as the night continued.

———

A few weeks had passed, we all welcomed in the new year together.

The triplets all started going to the school in Encanto so Camilo and I had more time to do whatever we pleased.
That was soon cut short as Luisa and Miguel were soon needed to construct a new floor of the public library.

" Mateo is still asleep in my room, we should be back before 12."
Luisa said as her and Miguel reluctantly waved us goodbye as Casita's doors slammed shut.

Camilo and I made our way upstairs as quietness surrounded us.

" Its been a while since it was just the two of us huh? " Camilo said squeezing my hand. " I guess so, well we have Mateo to watch. "
  " Y/N... You know Valentines Day is coming up right? " I nodded , " I was wondering if you would like to go to the restaurant that just opened up with me? " Camilo asked shyly, " Of course I'll go with you! I was actually hoping you would ask since I have been eyeing that place. " I said scratching my neck,

" Well how about we go at- " Camilo was saying before getting interrupted by crying.

I let go of Camilo's hand as I sprinted into Luisa's room and looked around, " Where is he!! " I shouted as Camilo opened a latch, " I'm assuming down here. " He said as he slid down on a slide into pink clouds.

I soon followed as a nursery came into view levitating above the ground.

The crying grew louder as I climbed up the steps into the nursery while Camilo stayed back waiting for Mateo and me.

" Mateo, its tia! " I smiled as he stopped crying for a second and quickly started up again. " Good to see you too, " I said sarcastically carrying him out of the nursery.

He looked at Camilo with curiosity as Camilo shifted between his family members as Mateo cooed at bim transformed into Luisa.

" What a mama's boy, reminds me of the story's Mama Pepa would tell me about you as a baby. " I said as I passed Mateo to him.

" She told you those?! " I nodded, " I also seen all the baby pictures. " I laughed as he cradled Mateo. " What power do you think he will get? " I asked, " No idea, I just know it will be something cool. " He shrugged as the baby tried latching on to Camilo's chest.

" Sorry Mateo! I don't think you should do that! " I grabbed him from Camilo as I placed a bottle in his mouth.
" My savior! " Camilo shouted playfully as I noticed Mateo's diaper become heavy.
My eyes widened as I looked at Cami as his lips smirked, " Don't worry mi amor, I can handle this. " He lifted Mateo and placed him on a changing table.

" I thought my diaper changing days were over. " He groaned dramatically. " Who knows when they'll truly be over. " I whispered in his ear as he eyed my stomach,

" Christmas night. " I whispered in his ears as he became excited.

" I haven't had my cycle in a month so we can ask Julieta or Dolores to check. " He looked as if he was going to explode with happiness.

For the remainder of the time we played with Mateo and took him around Luisa's amusement park room as we went on kiddie rides with him.

" Y/N, Camilo?! We are back! " Luisa shouted as her and Miguel came to view. I shushed them as Camilo and Mateo were asleep laying on the ground.

——

A/N - The Valentines Day Special will be out in a bit ❤️

Mateo [ 10 Years Old ]