ꜱᴘᴀᴄᴇ

Y/N's PoV

Luisa placed the two on her and Miguel's bed as we exited the room.
  " Thanks again Y/N! Valentina and Amara are downstairs waiting for you in the kitchen. " Miguel said ushering me off.

" I swear he is so strange, " I playfully rolled my eyes as Casita rearranged the stairs so I can slide down it. " Gracias Casita. " The tiles waved towards the kitchen, " Okay! " I said before walking into the kitchen to see Valentina chatting with her father as Amara held her hand.

" There she is! " Valentina said as she strutted over to me wrapping me in a hug. " Congratulations! " She whispered in my ear, " Who all knows? " I asked, " Dolores announced your pregnancies, only to the family. " I nodded as Amara rushed over to me.
" If you need any babysitters for baby bug or any of the triplets Valentina and I actually turned our home into a nursery. " She said hugging the 7 foot woman next to her. " Of course, thank you guys! " They pulled me in a hug, " Wait a second.. Dolores is pregnant too?! " My eyes glimmered with excitement, I heard a squeak, " Y/N! " She smiled from the staircase, " This is wonderful news! "

Everyone gathered in the kitchen besides Mateo and Camilo. " Mija, where is Camilo? " Pepa asked, " Ma, Cami and Mateo are still sleeping in Luisa and Miguel's room. " I said before sipping some cranberry juice from a wine glass.

" Y/N?! What are you drinking? " A raspy voice huffed, " I can't believe you would drink when you're pregnant. " He looked half awake.

" I can't believe you would think I would drink knowing I'm pregnant. " I snapped back as I stood up and splashed my drink on him before storming off.

What was his deal? Does he really think I don't take care of myself without him around? I'm just so angry.

I walked into the bathroom as Mirabel soon entered behind me.
" Hey.. " She waved her hand awkwardly, " Mira, what can I do for you. " I said moving the hair out of my face with my hands as flashed a giddy smile.

" I think you and Camilo need some distance. " She rubbed her arm,
Huh?
" Well let's just say Tío had a vision and it started with you guys fighting like you just did.. it was all out of order but in the end Casita ended up in flames. "

Great so I'm somehow going to cause our home to set ablaze and we still have plenty of time before the vision of Cadence comes true.

" Maybe you're right Mira.. " I leaned over the sink staring at myself in the mirror.

" Just a day or two, Alexandra said you could stay at her place. We will settle things with Camilo here." She gave me a hug as tears ran down my face.

" I got it. "

" Maya and Isa said the kids are more than welcomed to stay here with Azalea. " I nodded, " I'll get going, " I sighed as I made my way out of Casita.

I wasn't upset over our fight. I was more worried about Camilo's odd behavior.

The sun began to set as a slight drizzle began, " Ma must be a bit upset. " I sighed as I stared at my reflection in the stream as I cross the bridge.

" Y/N?! " I heard my name as Alexandra began to run towards me holding an umbrella. " I heard from Mirabel. We have to get you inside you're freezing and soaking wet." She grabbed me by my arm as I felt my heart go numb.
" We are fighting over something stupid. I reacted poorly to a misunderstanding. " I told her as we walked to her house as she rubbed circles in my back.
" We all make mistakes and that's fine! We are all human, gift or no gift. " I nodded as we got to her doorstep,

" Ma, you're back! " Lyra opened the door for us, " I always come back sweetheart. " Her smile widened, " Tia Y/N! " She said as she wrapped her arms around my legs, " Hello little lyre. " I patted her head as I tried to keep a smile on my face as she looked behind me,
" I'm sorry darling, the triplets are home with their Pa. "
Alexandra told the girl as she nodded off to the kitchen. " I'm sorry for barging in like this Alex. "
" Y/N! Don't apologize the more the merrier! Plus we missed you. " Lyra ran into the living room with a tray of cookies. " Mama said you were coming for a sleepover! " I nodded,
" For you! " She handed me a cookie off the tray before I took a bite. " This is really good! Even better than Tia Julieta's! "
I smiled as the girl jumped with joy.

" Y/N, you can stay in the guest room, I didn't know what scent you liked so I left some incense out for you to light. "

I entered the cozy room that had a wooden floor with a very soft white rug as I shut the door behind me.

I sighed as I looked into the vanity mirror that was in front of me. My hair was a mess with droplets of water in them as my eyes trailed down my body to my clothes sticking to my skin.

" Tia, Mami said these are for you. " She opened the door, " Thank you! " I grabbed them from her and read a note.

I know it's probably not to your taste but it should fit you
- xoxo , alex

p.s. - I already ran you a hot bath, go enjoy yourself.

I laughed at the last part, " Goodnight Tia. " Lyra said rubbing her tired eyes. " Goodnight my lyre. " I walked to the bathroom as I saw all different candle scents lit up around it.

" When was the last time I actually was able to relax? " I questioned myself as I removed my soaked clothes.

I lowered my body into the hot water as I tensed up, before soon relaxing.

" I wonder everyone is doing right now, " I pulled my knees to my chest as a sight left my mouth.

——

Camilo's PoV

I looked down at my clothes as it was drenched in a red liquid.

" I'll have you know that is cranberry juice. " Mami said glaring at me.
" Oh.. " I sighed as I pinched the bridge of my nose. I looked behind me as Casita's doors closed.

" Y/N is going to be at Alex's house for a few. " Mirabel said walking passed me to sit at the table.

" You aren't going after her? " Miguel asked crossing his arms, " Mira how long did she say she was staying? "

" 2 to 3 day's. " She replied with a shrug,

" Why? " I questioned as I raised an eyebrow, Mami's cloud began to drizzle as Valentina put one of her dad's visions on the table.

" As you can see Camilo, you and Y/N already began the first part of the prophecy. We are going to give it some time because... " She shifted the tablet as flames engulfed Casita.

" Is this my fault? " I questioned looking at the adults in the room as they looked away from me.

" I miss Ma. " Anthony said as he sniffled back tears as I noticed Dami and Cadence who had already had tears streaming down their face.

" May we be excused? " Damián said as Mirabel nodded, " We are going to bed early. " The triplets walked hand in hand sadly up the stairs.

" What am I supposed to do?! " I cried tears of anger as my voice grew louder.

" Watch your tone mijo. " Pa warned me as I groaned and slammed my fist into a pillar.

Casita's tiles stood up, " I'm sorry Casita. " I mumbled as I made my way upstairs to my room.
I looked at the large bed and laid on it staring at my ceiling lost in thought for the entire night.

——

A/N - I didn't know if I wanted to use the concept of Carlos in my book so lemme know what ya think.