( NSFW ) ᴄᴀᴍɪʟᴏ'ꜱ ɢɪꜰᴛ

( There will be an alternate fluff chapter posted shortly after this one if you would like to read that instead.  You have been warned. )

Y/N made her way upstairs to her and Camilo's room as she hummed to create a nightgown that flowed a bit above her knees to reveal her thighs.
" Perfect. " She said laying down pretending to fall asleep.

" Y/N? " Camilo said as he opened the door to their bedroom but earned no response as he approached the bed to see his wife.

Y/N squinted her eyes to see Camilo staring at her body as his lips separated as his adam's apple moved from his taking a gulp.

Camilo soon hovered above your body as he unbuckled his pants as he placed kisses from your head down to your thighs.
" Mi amor, please wake up. " He whispered sending shivers down your spine as you lazily opened your eyes.

" Please.. help me with this. " You looked down at his erection as a smirk appeared on your face.
" I'm guessing you like your gift? " He nodded as his curls covered his flushed face.

You pushed him gently back onto the bed before hovering above him as you pushed your hair back as you began to kiss all over his body before placing your thumb over his tip.

" Not so fast Camilo Madrigal. " He began to breathe heavy while you placed both of your hands on his shoulders as you winced as he entered you.
You entangled your hand in his curly locks while keeping your eyes connected as you felt Camilo start to move.

" Sorry mi amor, I don't think I can wait any longer. " He said as he pulled you into a deep kiss.

After that the entire night was a blur but you were happy to know he loved his gift.

—-

You were awoken by Camilo waiting patiently for you to wake up staring at you as he held a box in his hand.

" This year your gift was better than mine but I'm definitely going to get you a more amazing gift next year. " He said opening the box to reveal a locket with ( Your Initial ) carved into it.

" Open it. " He said as you pressed a button on the side to reveal a family portrait with everyone in it.
" This is beautiful Milo. I will treasure this forever. " He held the chain around my neck before clasping it together.

He gave me a quick peck as the door soon opened to see Miguel acting manic.

" Luisa is in labor! " He shouted as he ran to me. " So soon?! " I asked as he nodded, " She is in her mom's room, what do I do?! "

" Miguel. You have to be by her side. Just be careful don't annoy her. " He nodded as he soon ran out of the room as I lowered the sheets to see multiple bruises.

" Camilo Madrigal! " I shouted as a smile appeared on his face as he quickly got ready for the day as I stood up I felt something run down my leg.

" Oh I swear to god if he got me pregnant again. " You whispered as you got yourself in the shower before running downstairs to check on the family.

———

A/N - Short Chap B/C I needa do the fluff chapter than a Valentines Day SPECIAL !!!!