ᴘʀᴇᴘᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ

Camilo's PoV

Y/N's brother and I walked silently until he broke the ice, " What do you like about my little sister? " He questioned looking down at me.
" Well.. I love the way she looks at me, I love how she makes me feel like I'm the only person in the world. I love how with her I can be myself. When Y/N and I are together all my problems disappear. "
He just stared at me with wide eyes as he stopped in his tracks, " She has the smoothest skin and I could just spend hours caressing and placing kisses on her. I love her hair, her voice just everything about her! " I shouted out of breathe from talking on and on.

I looked back to see Y/N riding her jaguar.

" Camilo.. you're too cute. We have been married for how many years now? " She said with a chuckle as my face flushed pink.

" Where did your brother go? " I asked looking around, " He is right there, you kinda left him in the dust. " I ran back over to him as Y/N ventured off into the forest.

" Okay, you really do love my sister huh? " He asked raising an eyebrow.
" Of course I do! That is why I married her. " I showed off my wedding ring.

" Okay so what should we get her for christmas? " Callum asked, " She has been interested in creating things.. " I said as Callum began laughing with tears down his face.

" Camilo, her gift is literally creation! " He shouted holding his stomach.
" So no materialistic gifts.. hmm. " I thought as we walked passed a shop with charms.

I spotted a gold rhombus locket, I paid for it and whispered in Callum's ear.

———

Y/N's PoV

I left Callum to Camilo as I ushered my children inside, " Have you guys been taking care of your pets? " I asked as they all bolted to their uncles room, I rolled my eyes as J/N purred as they rubbed against me.
" Hello beautiful. " I smiled at them, " Do you wanna go on an adventure? " It went under my legs lifting me in the air, " Ma, where are you going? " Cadence asked, " We are just going for a short ride, stay with tío okay? " She nodded as Casita opened its doors for me as we began to speed up I noticed Callum and Camilo ranting about his feelings for me.

I teased him a bit before finally entering the forest passed a beautiful waterfall.

" So what do you think I should get everyone for christmas? " I asked looking at the black cat in front of me as it licked its paws. " Such great help. "

I listened to the rushing water around me.

" Okay... "

I focused as I began to hum creating gifts for the Madrigals.

Luisa - Massager
Isabella - Watercolor Paint Palette
Mirabel - Golden Thread & A New Sewing Machine
Agustin - New Ties
Julieta - A CookBook Filled with International Recipes
Antonio - Life-sized Elephant Plushie
Dolores - Noise Cancellation Headphones
Pepa - New Dresses That Reflect Her Moods
Felix - Shirts to Match Pepa
Bruno - Sage & Good Luck Charms

My biggest gift is a portrait of the entire Madrigal family with Abuela Alma and Abuelo Pedro standing with them.

I wrapped them up and hid them behind a rock until I was ready to collect them.

" I cannot figure out what to get Camilo! " I shouted as I kicked a stone into the water.

I sat down with my knees pulled up to my chest as I was lost in thought before a lustful thought flashed my brain as I felt heat rise to my face.

" What are you thinking about Y/N? " Callum and Camilo emerged from the bushes.

" I can't figure out what to get for a certain person as a gift. " I said before skipping a stone.