ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ

Camilo's PoV

  Y/N and I had the same schedule for a couple weeks. We would wake up, eat breakfast and head straight to the theatre.

This morning thought Y/N slept in longer and I figured she was just tired so I let her.

" Camilo! Is Y/N up yet? " Tia Julieta asked as soon as she said that Y/N ran to the bathroom and began to throw up.

" Y/N! Are you okay? " Ma chased her into the bathroom as I quickly followed as the entire family surrounded the bathroom.

" Julieta! " Ma screamed as Tia brought over a piece of toast with butter as I watched horrified.

" I'm okay! I don't know why I'm throwing up though. " Y/N shrugged as her hair was pulled back as she began to eat some of the toast.
" What is wrong mi amor, do you have a fever? " I pressed my head against hers, " You don't have a fever.. " Y/N backed away as she held her hand up to me and began to throw up again.

I rubbed her back as she stood up while Tia Julieta walked Y/N to her room to give her a check up as I paced back and forth.
" What if she has some disease! "
I shouted while all the men stayed by my side as all the females sat in the room with Y/N.

It went quiet as Miguel, Adrian and Pa began laughing.
" What is so funny? " I glared at them as Miguel wrapped his arm around my shoulder.
He leaned closer to my ear and whispered.
" You'll understand why we are laughing in a bit. " He said with a smirk as the three of them continued to laugh.

———————————-

Y/N's PoV

All the girls in our family sat around me.

They all stared at me as Julieta asked me questions.
" Y/N how have you been feeling lately? "
I thought for a second, " Well nauseous as you saw earlier but I'm also way more tired than usual. " I began to panic,
" Am I dying?! " The whole room bursted into laughter,
" Y/N, you're killing me! " Isabella shouted as her eyes began to water from laughing.

" Chica, ¡Estás embarazada! " They all cheered as everything went silent.

I looked down at my stomach as so many thoughts filled my brain as the door creaked open revealing Camilo with a giant smile plastered across his face.

" Cami- " I began to say his name as he rushed in the room to hug me.

" I'm so happy! " He said as I smiled. " Me too, " Everyone cheered as Rosa came into the room.

" Y/N, you have a baby in your belly? " I nodded as I held Camilo's hand as I rubbed his knuckles.

" Bruno can you give these two a vision? " Pepa asked as he hesitated, " Why not? " He shrugged as he held our hands.

I became nauseous as the sand spun around us as I closed by eyes and laid back down.

" Maybe another time would be better. " I laughed as I jumped off the bed before walking into the kitchen. " Are you hungry? "
I looked down at my jaguar as I placed down some raw meat before Antonio talked to it.
" J/N said thank you! " He said as I sat down placing my head on the table.
I have 9 months to go.. I'm gonna look so fat..
Camilo walked in and sat next to me as a tear trickled down my cheek.
" Mi amor, what is wrong? " He asked placing his hand on my thigh.
" I'm gonna look so round.. " I mumbled as he kissed my forehead ,
" I will still love you no matter what, plus you will be carrying our beautiful baby. " He said with a smirk trying to lift my spirits. I nodded as he placed an arepa in my hand and I split it in half  handing him the other half.
" Gracias, " I began chewing as I craved more and more.
" This child has your appetite. " I glared at him shoving arepa's in my mouth.
He let out a smile as we both began getting our shoes on before heading to the theatre.