ᴏʟᴅ ɴᴇᴡꜱ

Camilo's PoV

Y/N stood in front of Alexandra she had cut her hair off since she wanted to look mature.
" Y/N, Can I talk to you? " She said looking down at her feet,
Y/N looked in my direction with a reassuring smile as the rest of the family stood behind me.
" What do you need me for Alexandra? " She said with a hand on her hip,
" I know I have done some horrible things in the past, but- " A girl around Cadence's age popped out from behind her. " My daughter wanted to know if your kids could hangout with her? I know I haven't been the best but she hasn't had the best of luck but she shouldn't suffer the consequences of my actions. I know it will take a while to earn your trust- "
Before she could finish her sentence I let out a sigh.
" Alexandra, I definitely don't think you have my or my family's trust but your daughter definitely shouldn't suffer the consequences. Its really up to my three though if they want the friendship. " I interrupted standing next to my wife as she kneeled to the little girls level,

Y/N PoV

I was staring at the little girl in front of me as she fiddled with her fingers, " Hola, what is your name sweetheart? " I flashed a smile.
" I'm Lyra. " She said softly as I turned and gestured for my kids to join me.
" Well Lyra, this is Damián, Anthony and Cadenza. " I pointed to the three,
They all soon starting bombarding Lyra with questions as I invited Alexandra to the kitchen to talk with the family.

" Alexandra. I really hope you understand this is your final chance. " Mirabel said as she sat down as everyone stared at her. " I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt for mi amor and my children. " Camilo said as Alexandra nodded. " I completely understand. Y/N, I am so sorry. I know saying it won't be rnough- " I cut her off, " Alex. I believe actions are louder than words, and you coming here for your daughter is enough. I don't 100% trust you just yet but I'm just happy about how you have grown into a mom. We moms have to stick together. " I nudged her arm as she laughed. " Thank you! " Her eyes began to trickle, " It's been so hard since her dad left, she didn't want to talk to anyone. "

The whole family looked at her with pity, " If you ever need anything we are here. " Mirabel said as the families agreed, " Thank you all so much! "

The kids played throughout the entire afternoon and Cadence was out of her box finally.

Alexandra and I talked for the entire day scheduling playdates and girl days out without the kids.

After a couple weeks, Alexandra and I really bonded and Amara finally forgave Alex and we were known of the trio of Encanto.

Camilo babysat the kids whenever we would leave for a trip to the salon.

Everything was perfect.

That was until I received a letter from a name I wasn't familiar with but somehow my older cousins and tia and tío were.

Callum L/N

—————
A/N - Shorter chapter I know I is very sorry! but the next chapters will be longer ❤️

—————A/N - Shorter chapter I know I is very sorry! but the next chapters will be longer ❤️

my friend is drawing my self insert/oc with Camilo tehee

Alexandra+ Lyra ❤️👄❤️

( Ever since the incident Alexandra began to stay inside more and out of the sun so she lost alot of melanin and Lyra has Heterochromia ❤️ | Alexandra might be bi *cough cough* |