ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ

Y/N PoV

I made my way to casita being welcomed by Pepa.
" Hola Ma. " I said blankly as I was cranky from earlier.
" Y/N what is wrong? " Pepa asked as I stared at her, " I'm fine. "

" Well Mirabel already finished setting up the nursery if you want to check it out. "

I sighed and approached the door to the nursery hesitant to open it." I'll open it when Cami gets home mami. "

I sat down and began to take out my journal, I started writing in it as soon as we entered Encanto.

" Woah , alot of time has passed, " I said flipping to the last page of the book.
I rubbed my thumb over a photo of Camilo and I during our first performance.

We were both so young, I heard a knock on my door Tio Adrian along with the rest of the L/Ns besides Rosa entered my room.

" Y/N, is everything okay? " Maya said as I placed the journal in my dresser drawer.

" Yea, I guess I was just a bit overwhelmed by how suddenly the news came. " I shrugged as I walked over to them.
" That is understandable, I mean you are still young. " Miguel said as Maya nudged him with her elbow.
" What Miguel means is that it was big news dropped on you like that so if you'd like we could- "

I stared at him, " Tío, this baby isn't going anywhere. I never said I didn't want it, I'm just nervous. "

" Mija, its okay to be nervous, we just want you to know that you're surrounded by so many people who love and care for you. " Tia Sandy said as she fixed my hair as she said that I began to relax,
" Don't you feel better after talking about it? " Maya asked as I nodded.

Dolores gently knocked on my door as we all turned to look at her,
" Dinner is ready. " She said as she left the door opened and continued walking.
" Wait what time is it? " I asked before looking at my clock,
" Y/N it is literally 7 pm. " I stood up and kissed all of them on the cheek, " I was supposed to help Amara with something important 20 minutes ago! " I shouted while putting sandals on and running outside on the stones to the center of town.

I bumped into someone taller than me,
" Sorry! " I said as she lended me her hand, " Its okay, don't stress it. " She said as I looked up at her, " You must be Valentina, I have heard so much about you from my friend Amara. " I said laughing as Amara peaked out from behind her.
" Y/N you finally made it! " Amara said as she gave me a hug.
" Valentina wanted to meet you. " I nodded looking at the female in front of me.
" Hi! I'm Y/N, Welcome to Encanto! " I said as she and Amara giggled. " I already gave her the tour Y/N, "
I sighed as I placed a hand on their shoulders. " Would you two like to come to the Casita for dinner? " Sure! "

We all made our way towards the Casita as the doors open as I introduced Valentina.
" Everyone I brought a new guest! This is Valentina. " I said pointing at her as Bruno's jaw dropped.
" Valentina Candella? " Bruno said as he stared at her, " Pa. "
Everyone's eyes focused back and forth between the two as Valentina and Amara sat next to me.
There was tension throughout the silence as Camilo sat across from me.

" Okay, I can't eat in silence. Brunito has some explaining to do." I said glaring at him as I was getting ticked off as I heard the clock tick every passing second.

" Well Valentina is my daughter. " Bruno shrugged as Valentina looked at him.
" Yea I moved away for college but came back soon after, Pa and I just need to catch up. " She smiled at the family.

" So you have a gift? " I asked as I leaned over to grab Camilo's arepa.
" Y/N ! " He shouted as I split in half and handed him a piece.
Valentina nodded, " I can pretty much copy any of your gifts. "

I clapped as Rosa raised her hand. " Miss, can you copy my gift? "
In a second Valentina stretched her arm across the table to tap Miguel's shoulder.

" Cool! " Rosa stared in awe. " Want some? " Amara asked passing me some wine, " Su- " Camilo looked at me, " I'm not in the mood right now, " I said declining, " Y/N come on! Its the weekend! " She said as she placed the cup in my hand.
The smell of it made me nauseous as I stared at Camilo before turning my attention to the rest of the family as I stood up quickly.
  " Excuse me! I will be right back. " I said while sweat fell down my face as I exited Casita in hopes for some fresh air.

" Mi amor! " Camilo shouted out running after me, " What happened in there? " I turned to face him as I looked in his eyes, " I haven't told Amara yet. "

" Haven't told me what? " Amara appeared behind Camilo holding Valentina's hand.

—————
A/N - I'm toooo impatient so take this chapter 🤷🏻‍♀️❤️

—————A/N - I'm toooo impatient so take this chapter 🤷🏻‍♀️❤️