ɴᴇᴡ ᴀᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴꜱ + ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ

Y/N's PoV

I woke up staring at Camilo's chest.
" Buenos Dias. " He whispered in my ear,
" Good morning Cami. " I said as I stretched my arms. " Okay so we have to just find some gifts for Dami, Cadence and Anthony. "

He nodded as we got dressed for the day.

We woke up earlier than the rest of the family and made our way into town.

" So they have pets, magical rooms.. what else would they want? " His eyebrows furrowed from frustration.

" What if we are looking at things in the wrong way? " I asked, " What do you mean? " He questioned, " They love seeing us perform together, how about we throw a performance for them? "

Our eyes twinkled as the sun began to rise. " That is a perfect idea! "

" We still have plenty of time before practice, you wanna go to the cave? "

" Why not? " He grabbed my wrist before running to the cave that we both adored.

" You remember all the picnics we had here? " He asked squeezing my hand three times.

" How could I forget, especially Julieta's cooking. " I said as drool dripped down my face.

" Remember when you were startled because I asked you to sing Dos Orugitas? " Camilo whispered, " Yeah.. and almost scared you half to death because I got stuck under some rocks? " We both laughed.

" The good old days. " We said in unison. " Okay let's get back before everyone wonders where we are. "

Timeskip )

We helped Julieta prepare breakfast as the entire family soon sat at the table.
" Y/N, are you feeling better. " Callum asked, " I am' don't worry too much about me. "
I bit into some food, " Dami you're going to hang out with Miguel and Luisa to work on your powers, Anthony you can hangout with Maya and Isabella. Cadence you will be working on your powers with Abuela Pepa and Tío Bruno. " Camilo said to the kids as they nodded.

Everyone was finished eating as I packed baskets of food for everyone.
We waved them all goodbye as they left Casita.

I told the rest of the family about Camilo's and I plan for the triplets so they could keep them distracted as we rehearsed.

( T.S to after rehearsal )

" Cami.. what do you want for Christmas? " I asked straightforward, " Hmmmm.... you? " He said with a smirk as my face flushed pink.
" I'm just teasing, I'm sure whatever you decide to get me I will treasure. " He said as he passed me a cup of water.

" Thank you. " I said before chugging it. " Hey! I wanted some! " Camilo pouted.

( Makeout Session )
He placed his hand under my chin while bringing my face closer to his as his lips enveloped mine.
My lips moved a bit agape while his tongue soon began to explore my own.

We parted our lips as we stared into each-other eyes. Our eye contact was broken as the bells from the church chimed letting us know it was noon.

" We should start heading back for lunch guapo. " He nodded as we soon made our way from the theatre into Casita to see Callum looking upset.

" Cal? What happened? " Tears began to leave his eyes as I looked to see Mirabel laid in his arms as her body was a shade of grey.
" I didn't know she was near me and I was humming and my gift and all. " He rambled on, " Julieta's food isn't working. " Tío Adrian said as we placed her on the kitchen table as everyone swarmed her.

" Y/N ... we need you. " Callum said as I stood next to him. " You are the antidote to my gift. " I nodded as I sang Waiting on a miracle.

In the middle of singing I looked at Mirabels body that was floating in the air surrounded by a ( F/C ) aura.