ᴏᴜʀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Camilo's PoV

Y/N and I danced the night away while our children hung out together as Anthony and Dami encouraged Cadence to dance.

The spotlight was on the three of them as Cadence began to feel the beat with her arms in the air as she moved her hips. The boys clapped for her while I ran up to her held her hands and twirled her in the air.

Y/N grinned before Anthony and Dami grabbed her hands and pulled her in, she chuckled while I held Cadence on my shoulders before she began to sway her hips to the rhythm.

The night came to an end as Y/N kissed the three kids goodnight.

" Cadence your brothers will be with you princesa. " I reassured her as she clung onto me while Y/N grabbed her and placed her on the floor.

" Tio Antonio? " They all asked in unison as Antonio stood next to Camilo.

" I have some last-minute birthday gifts. " He said as Y/N's black jaguar stood next to her.

----

The three kids soon had their own animals, Dami a hedgehog. Anthony a red panda and Cadence was ambushed by a baby elephant.

" Antonio where did you get these animals? " I whispered in his ear, " I have connections. " He stared at Pico.

" Your father and I have some reorganizing to do in our room since you all have your own rooms now. Goodnight dears, " Y/N blowing a kiss as I did the same before following her out the room.

------

The next part will have NSFW, you have been warned! You can scroll past if you would like.

-------

We soon entered our room as Y/N looked at me with a smirk. " Camilo, I want you, " She said staring at me,

I couldn't resist as I my mouth was enveloped with hers in seconds as I began to navigate her to our bed as I eagerly removed her clothes before unbottoning my shirt and throwing my ruana off as I took my hair out of its bun.

I pinned her against the bed. " Camilo just touch me already. " She whined as I worked two fingers into her as I watched her eyes begin to roll back.

She covered her mouth as I grabbed her hands with my opposite hand as she placed her face by my ear allowing me to hear all of her sounds. I smiled before feeling hot fluids leave her body on my fingers as Y/N continued to breathe heavily.

" Don't get tired just yet, Mi Reina. " I said with a sly smirk.

----

Y/N PoV

I was exhausted as I found myself having trouble catching my breath.

I began twisting from side to side as I gripped the sheets. My whole body flushed pink as I grew embarassed as my nipples grew hard.

Camilo looked at them before a quick smiled crept onto his face. " Cami N- " Before I could finish my sentence he bit them playfully, not hurting me. " Y/N I love you, " He said as I felt him slide into me getting a quick moan out of me.

I arched my back as he penetrated me deeply. I was sure he felt me shudder at my pleasure from him as he began leaving kisses all over my body. I cried from the overstimulation as I looked at Camilo who had slowed down and I thought it was done.

He then lifted me on top of him as I stared at him, " This isn't fair, " I said breathing heavily and everything after that was pure bliss.

----------

A/N - if you would like a fluff alternative to this chapter please let me know : ) anyways I have a slight concussion soooo i may take a break idk yet depends on how I feel tmrw.