ᴘʀᴏᴘʜᴇᴄʏ

Camilo's PoV

Y/N and I sat down next to Cadence as her eyes darkened.
" They're right there. " she said raising her arm pointing behind Adrian.

Everyone went silent before Y/N kneeled in front of her daughter.

Y/N PoV

" Sweetheart ask them to sing you a song. " I looked into her eyes as my daughter spoke backwards.

I looked at Camilo and saw him physically shiver.

" Abuela is with them. " Cadence said and Camilo's eyes widened.

Dos oruguitas enamoradas
Pasan sus noches y madrugadas
Llenas de hambre
Siguen andando y navegando un mundo

Cadence sang as a smile crept on my face.
" Two gifts.. we have never seen that before. " Mirabel stepped forward as Cadence's eyes began to shine.

" Cadence Madrigal, you are so special. " Mirabel grabbed her hand as everyone surrounded her.

Luisa and Miguel soon joined us with the boys.
" Cadie! " Dami and Anthony ran and jumped on her showering her with affection.

" Sorry for scaring you. "
" We are just happy you're okay! "

Julieta looked at the clock on Camilo's nightstand, " Its lunch time everyone! "

Everyone flooded out of our room leaving the triplets with us.
Camilo got the boys dressed in ( F/C ) and yellow ruanas.
Mirabel had sewn in special designs, Dami had circles with pentagons embroidered on it while Anthony had a pattern of thick and small lines.

While Camilo helped the boys I assisted Cadence.
Mirabel had made her a costume ( F/C ) dress with smiles embroidered on the hem of the dress.

I sung ( F/S ) to created a headband with an eye and placed it in her curly hair.
" Gracias Mami. " She said and I smiled back fondly, " Now you three go join everyone for lunch, your Pa and I will be down in a few. "

Dami nodded and grabbed his siblings hands before running them downstairs.

" I can't believe Cadence has two gifts. " I sighed sitting down on the bed as I adjusted my dress.
" Y/N, it just makes her more special! " Camilo reassured me, " I just don't want her to feel overwhelmed Cami. "

He pulled his hair back into a bun. " Cadie has the most amazing Ma and Pa. I'm sure she will talk to us if she needs to. "

I let out a small laugh, " I sure hope she does. "

As soon as we stepped out of our room Casita moved us to the kitchen.

" Finally you two join us. "
" Sorry Mami, Camilo was taking forever with his hair. " I rolled my eyes as I sat down next to her.

" What lies you tell Y/N ! " He said letting out a laugh
" Anyway, are you three going to come with us to the theatre? "
Camilo said passing the kids plates of food and preparing my plate.

" Yes! " The three said in unison, " Perfect! Then you three can help your Pa with my job today. " I said nodding,
" Mami you're not coming? " Anthony looked at me,

" Today I have some things I need to do. If I get a break I will definitely stop by. "

They all nodded as Camilo gave me a side eye, I gestured towards Bruno and he understood.

We all finished eating,
" La Familias L/N Y Madrigal! "

Everyone repeated as I quickly chased down Bruno.

" Bruno! " I shouted catching him before he entered his room, " Y/N? "
" Can you read into Cadence's future? "
" I'm not sure Y/N.. what if you see something you don't like? "
" We can figure that out later I'm just worried for her. "

He soon brought me to his room as we went up multiple flights of stairs.

Bruno placed down some sand and started the ritual as he held his hands out for me to hold.
In an instant I saw an older Cadence surrounded by dark silhouettes facing the opposite way of her family.

" Y/N I don't know what this means.. " Bruno said holding the green glass before handing it over to me.

" Okay well luckily we have time to figure this out, "

I scribbled down a note.

Don't let anyone else find out about this.

He nodded as he smashed the prophecy on the ground before hiding the pieces in a vase.

" Thank you Bruno. " I said with a smile as I jumped into the sand before creating a gigantic pillow with my gift.

I exited the room as I bumped into Mira.
" Y/N are you okay? " She asked as I rubbed my forehead, " Yea sorry, just lost in thought right now. "

" You can always talk to me, " She placed her arm around my shoulder , " Can we get everyone together after dinner, everyone besides the kids. " I asked as Mirabel nodded, " Of course. "

——-

A/N - Any theories?