ɢᴜɪʟᴛ

( Fluff Alternative ( Last Chapter )

Y/N PoV

Camilo and I made our way back to our room as he held our door open for me.
" Let's get to cleaning. " I said with a sigh before picking up the toys left on the floor.
" We can do it tomorrow, I know you are gonna miss them being with you all time time. " Camilo said placing a hand on my shoulder as I stood up, nodding in agreement.

I stretched my arms up in the air and yawn.
In a flash I was on my bed staring up at Camilo as he stared in my eyes.
" Why haven't you kissed me yet? " He puckered up his lips and closed his eyes.
I smirked as I played with his curls before placing my lips on his forehead, nose, cheeks and temples.
" You forgot here, " He said pointing to his lips.

I smiled as I put a quick peck on his lips.

" Y/N! " He whined before standing up and changing into his pajamas.
" Sorry mi amor, I am just super tired, " I said rolling over to my side of the bed.
" Okay fair, I'm letting you off since its our babies birthday. "
For the rest of the night we talked about the past,
" Remember when you almost died, like twice? " Camilo said
" That was so long ago! " I nudged him earning a laugh.
I yawned as Camilo pulled me in by my waist and left his head on my shoulder before drifting off to sleep.

————

The next morning I was awoken by the sound of Dami and Anthony screaming.

Camilo was still asleep so I ran to their room and saw Dolores standing there in between the two with headphones over her ears.
" Dolores I can handle them you go back to sleep. " I said as she left them to me.

" Why are you guys yelling so early in the morning' " I kneeled to their level.
" Anthony is mad because I was planning to prank Pa. "
Dami said angrily as his arms were crossed.

I raised an eyebrow, " What kind of prank were you going to do Dami? "
" I was only upset because you were still sleeping. " Anthony whispered.
" Well how about we compromise, later in the day why don't I help you guys prank your pa? " I whispered as they nodded. " Perfect now head back to bed, its still 4 am! " I kissed their foreheads before tucking them both in bed.
I went to check on Cadence who was still awake. " Ma, why were Dami and Anthony upset? "
I filled her in, " That's a silly reason. " She laughed.. " Ma.. " She whispered.
" What is wrong Cadence? "
" Can I come to your room, I like my room but I don't think I'm ready to sleep yet. " I nodded as I carefully made my way out of the triplets room and placed her down in between Camilo and I.
" Goodnight princesa. " I said singing her a lullaby I had sung to Rosa that my mother had taught me.

————

I slept in with Cadence but was abruptly awoken by Camilo, Dami and Anthony waking us up with breakfast in bed.

" Good morning chicos. " I greeted them as I sat up and placing a kiss on their foreheads and Camilo's lips.
" We felt sorry for this morning so we helped Pa with breakfast. "
" Thank you! This is beautiful. " I smiled as Anthony passed me a note.

Dami and me want to know what time we are gonna prank pa?

I smiled as I folded the note and placed up four fingers. " You understand? " They nodded and ran to the opposite side of the bed where Cadence slept.

" Cadie wake up. " Damián nudged her shoulder , we all waited for a second for a response.

" Ma, she won't wake up. " Anthony said concerned

I dropped my fork as I felt my heart sink, Camilo quickly ran to get Julieta as I picked up Cadence's body.

" She's freezing.. " I shuttered as I stared at her body before kneeling down to the hoys.

" You two can go hangout with Tio Miguel and Tia Luisa. Your sister is going to be okay. " I reassured them as Miguel grabbed their hands bringing them to his and Luisa's room.

" I'm here, what is going on? " Julieta said as I placed Cadence down on the bed.

" She is freezing to the touch, she was fine this morning tia.. "
Camilo said as he moved Cadence's hair out of her face.

" She won't wake up. " I said as I backed up close to a wall choking back sobs..

Ever since the triplets were born Cadence always was smaller and would fall to illness easier.

I was worried but I also felt guilty.. Did I not eat enough, Was I not healthy enough.

Canilo placed a heavy blanket over Cadence's body as all the other family members flooded into our room.
Isabella and Maya stood next to me holding my hands.
" May I? " Julieta asked gesturing towards vile of liquid with a needle.

Camilo looked back and forth between Cadence and me.
" Do what you must. " Camilo and I said sternly before Julieta placed it in Cadence's arm.

She bolted up panting as Camilo enveloped her in a hug as a sigh of relief left my chest before I joined them.

" I'm sorry my princesa. " I whispered in her ear as tears trickled down my face.
" Y/N you're gonna make her cry! " Cami wiped my tears with his ruana as I laughed.
" I'm sorry for startling everyone. " She turned to face me,
" Ma, do you know someone named Damien and Luna? "

The room went silent.

" How do you know those names? " Tío Adrian stepped in front of everyone.

" They were in my dreams. "

———-

A/N - Cadence is like super built different so next chapter will be more about her than anyone else 🕺🏻