ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇꜱ ᴅᴀʏ

Camilo's PoV

Y/N was sound asleep next to me. I kissed her forehead before getting prepared for the day, " Good morning mi amors. " I whispered to her and her belly before leaving our bedroom.

Dolores was in front of me with a huge smile plastered across her face.
" Y/N and I are pregnant at the same time! " She whispered yelled as Mariano joined her side.

" Christmas? " I questioned the two as they nodded shyly.

We all made our way downstairs to the kitchen to see Tia Julieta and Tío Bruno talking amongst themselves at the table.

" Happy Valentines Day! " She giddily said pointing towards a tray with chocolate covered strawberries.

Dolores bit into one as her eyes glimmered while the sun began to rise.

" Well I have to go organize things for me and Y/N. Tia can you watch the kids for us tonight? " I asked as I put the dishes away. " Of course! I love my sobrinos! What time do you think you'll be back? " I looked at the clock. " Okay so maybe 11pm , I have alot planned for today. " I turned to Dolores, " Can you make sure everything stays a surprise for Y/N? " She nodded with a squeak as Señorita Perfecta popped into the kitchen, " I will keep this all a secret if I get to dress up Y/N. " She said with a smirk in which I rolled my eyes. " Fine. Just don't let her know what I'm up to! " I stormed out of Casita as I went to the restaurant and saw the owner outside of it.

" Hola Señora! " I waved, " Good-morning Camilo Madrigal. Why are you up so early? " She asked, we soon enter the restaurant as we soon planned out an amazing day for Y/N.

——

Y/N's PoV

The sun was shining brightly through my window.
" Cami, can you close the window? " I groaned.. no response. I opened my eyes to see no one in my room. " He didn't even wake me up? " I mumbled as I sat up and stretched, " Oh right, he was planning to take me to dinner tonight. " I sighed as I laid back on the bed.
" 5 more minutes won't hurt. " I said after looking at the clock adjacent from my side of the bed that had 10:10 on it.

My eyes felt heavy as I dozed back to sleep.

It felt as if I was only asleep for a couple minutes as I felt someone shake me awake.

" Y/N ! Its almost 5pm! We need to get you ready' " Isabella said as I widened my eyes to see Mirabel, Dolores and Maya standing behind her.
" What are you guys talking about? Its still 10- " I looked over at the clock as it showed 4:45pm. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower.

I soon dried off as I had my undergarments on. " Okay put on this dress. " Isabella said handing me a dress that had ruffles with a maroon lace fabric sleeves with golden buttons.

" This is beautiful! I said as Mirabel placed my locket around my neck and helping me buckle my heels.
" I think its missing something. " Maya said before quickly whispering something in Isabella's ear.

Maya then had me sit down on a stool as she braided my hair into two dutch braids as Isabella created red flowers and placed them in between the sections of hair.

" Y/N! You look amazing. " Mirabel clapped excitedly, " Thank you, " I said as the girls all hugged me, " Mi hermano is downstairs waiting for you. " Dolores said as I nodded. All of them walked out of the room before me with me following them quickly. I stared down the stairs as his mouth was left agape as he looked me up and down.
" Mi amor, you look amazing. " He said before taking a gulp.
" Gracias guapo. " I said bashfully before our kids ran out to kitchen to see me.

" Ma' marry me. " Dami said holding up a rose to me. A smirk was painted on my face, " I will not be sharing her. " Camilo said gently grabbing my waist, " Pa! That isn't fair! " Anthony said defending his brother.
" Well your Ma and I have a date to get to. You three will help your tía okay? " Camilo said looking down at the three as they all nodded.
" When you guys are done I'm sure Azalea want's someone to play with. " I smiled as the little girl soon revealed herself from behind a pillar.
I waved them off with Camilo's hand in mine as we reached the restaurant.
He held the door open for me, " What a gentleman. " I snickered as he lifted my hand to his head, " Anything for my reina. " He said before placing a kiss on my hands.
" Ah! Camilo, Y/N ! Come, come' We have been waiting for you. " The waitress said with a smile as she escorted us to a lavish room full of my f/c flowers.

" Here are the menu's please, take your time. " She said closing the door.

" This room is amazing! " I shouted as I admired the colorful surroundings.
  " Isa helped with those. " Camilo said as he took my menu. " Hey' I didn't get to look at it! " I whined, " They are gonna make you something special. " He said as he inspected my body with a thumb on his chin, " Isa really knew what she was doing eh? " He said with a flirtatious whistle. I blushed as I was able to get a closer look of his face. He had a hint of bronze mixed with his usual eyeshadow and his hair was in a low bun. " I know, you can't believe you married such a hot madrigal. " He wiggled his eyebrows, " Hmm, him being a Madrigal was just a bonus. I love that he is Camilo more than anything. " I said as his face flushed pink.

" I'm back to take your menus and question, what drink's would you like to have tonight? " The waitress asked.

We both said water as Camilo handed her the menus.

" Alright! Your food should be right out! " She closed the door again as Camilo scooted to my side of the table.

" Cami.. she will he back any second. " I said as he entangled his hand with mine, before I could protest to touch his lips enveloped mine as I closed my eyes from his warm embrace.

" I'm back with- " The waitress looked at us with a smirk, " I'll just leave this here, if you need anything just open the door I should still be around there somewhere. " She said running off.

He let go as I let out small gasps, " Let's eat. " He said as he removed the top of the tray to reveal F/F. " Camilo! This looks amazing, I didn't know they served this here?! "

He smiled, " They don't. " I raised an eyebrow, " Then how? " He interrupted me, " I have my ways. " He soon picked some of my food off the plate with utensils before placing it in my mouth.

A wide grin was plastered on my face! " Camilo! You have to try this! " I said as his face became close to mine as he licked some crumbs off my lips. " This is really good huh? " He said as I felt heat raise to my face.

We finished eating our dinner at around 8pm, we had appetizers, a main course and dessert. " You're really spoiling me today, " I said as we walked through the forest of Encanto.
We soon arrived to Isabella's grove of flowers as I saw handing vines with strings of lights hanging from it.

" Let's dance. " He said holding onto my hand, there was no music. Just him and I, our bodies just a centimeter apart as he lead the dance.

" I could get used to this. " I whispered in his ear before leaving my face in the crevice of his neck, " It feels like I'm falling in love all over again with you. " He said happily as we soon heard a chime from the clock bell.

" Happy Valentines Day. " He said as we walked to Casita.
" Happy Valentines Day Camilo. " I squeezed his hand three times as Casita's doors swung open for us.

——-

A/N - HAPPY VALENTINES DAY MY LOVES!