ᴄᴀʟʟᴜᴍ

3rd Person PoV

Y/N carefully opened the envelope sitting at the table with the other members of the L/N family.

Dear Y/N,

  If you are receiving this letter than our parents have passed. You probably don't remember me but I am your older brother. I have asked a messenger bird to send this to you but I am on my way to Encanto.
I will explain everything once I'm there.

                                  Love you lots,
                                                       Callum

Y/N PoV

I stared at the letter in hand as so many thoughts flooded my mind. I have an older brother? Why am I just now learning about him? Where has he been throughout my life?

I tightened my grip on the letter as I looked up at my family around me.
" Did any of you know about this? " They all looked away, they were ashamed.
" Mija.. We all did. " Tia Sandy said,
" Oh and it never crossed your minds to tell me that I, Y/N Madrigal, have a brother?! "  I stormed out the kitchen as Maya chased me, " Y/N! Please! "
I quickly stopped and my tracks and sent her a spine chilling glare, " Maya, I can't believe out of everyone- " I bit my tongue before slamming my door and sitting in my room as I began to sob.

A gentle knock was heard on the door, " Come in. " I said wiping away the tears on my face.

" Mi corazón, ¿por qué llorabas? " The person I needed most kneeled in front of me.

" Cami.. " He wrapped me in his arms as I sobbed uncontrollably making his ruana wet.

" Let it all out Y/N. I'm all yours. "

We sat like that for what felt forever as I soon calmed down.

" Are you ready to talk about it? " He asked sitting next to me on our bed.
" Yeah. I think so. "

" So, I apparently have a brother that I have known nothing about. On top of that my whole family knew and never told me about him so now I'm angry with them and I kinda exploded on them. "

He stared at me with his mouth held open. I chuckled as he fixed his face.
I passed him the note as he scanned it.
" Well that is a-lot to take in at once. " He handed the note back to me before standing up with his fingers on his temples, " Aye, Aye, Aye. " He muttered,
" I definitely understand if you need more time with forgiving your family but maybe they had their reasons? Why don't you try asking why they never informed you about your brother after you cool down? "
" You're right Camilo. I am so grateful to have you. "  I said wrapping my arms around his waist pulling him into a hug.
I let go as he quickly turned around to face me with a grin.
He placed a soft kiss on my forehead before lifting me up and throwing me over his shoulder.
  I attempted to escape his grasp as he placed me on our bed before I knew it he was hovering above me.
" What are you planning? " He then shifted into the 16 year old version of himself as he laid his ear to my chest.
" Its crazy how time flies huh? " He asked as my heartbeat sped up. " You're so lucky you can shapeshift, I wish I could look as good as back then. " I muttered playing with his curls.
" Siempre serás la mujer más elegante, hermosa e increíble que conozco. Por eso me casé contigo. " He said looking in my eyes before transforming to his normal self before placing kisses all around my face.

Camilo and I heard the door handle move as our triplets stood in the doorway, " Mama! Its sleepover night! " Dami shouted, " Papa' Get off of Ma! " Anthony said before stomping his foot.
We laughed as Camilo stood up with his hands up showing he had surrendered.