ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ

Y/N PoV

Camilo and I were awoken as we heard Anthony crying.
We sprinted to the triplets room as we saw him towering up as he was to the ceiling.
" Anthony! Its Mami, " " And Pa! " Camilo said interrupting me as the floor shook.
He looked down as us, " What is wrong dear? " I shouted as he wiped his tears. " I can't figure out how to become normal. " He said choking back sobs.

" Anthony its okay! You just need to calm down! " Camilo shouted as I ran and climbed up Anthonys leg.
I jumped on his hand and slipped from some of the tears, " Nino, I'm here, " He raised me up in front of him as I placed a kiss on his nose,

I started to fumble as he began to shrink down as I fell and Camilo caught me.

" Nino? " I looked around for him as I saw his tired body a bit smaller than usual laying on the ground. " I guess changing his height takes a-lot of energy out of him. "
" My poor baby.. " I sighed as I picked him up and laid him down in his bed.

Dami and Cadence saw everything that happened and came to Anthony's side and slept with him.

" Will he be okay? " I asked Camilo as I rested my head on his shoulder.
" He will be fine, it takes practice. "
I looked at the triplets as they all slept peacefully, " I wish I could do something to help them. "

Camilo and I walked to the kitchen to see Felix and Pepa, " We woke up to Anthony crying, is he okay? " Felix said as a small thunder cloud stayed above Pepa's head while Camilo made us coffee.

" The triplets are having a bit of a hard time with their gifts. Cadence has 2 gifts, Dami seems fine for now and Anthony was struggling to control his size. " I sighed as I placed my head on the table.

"Y/N don't stress, Camilo had a bit of difficulty with his gift when he first got it. One time he was stuck as Abuela for a week!"

I laughed as he sat down next to me with a plate full of different foods.

" I'm just worried. " I sipped my coffee before Mirabel came out of nowhere.

" Camilo, can you tell Dami to take the forcefield down around the Encanto? " She said with a chuckle,

I banged my head on the table and let out a groan.

——

Camilo's PoV

Y/N banged her head on the table as I looked in Mirabel's direction. " Dami is asleep.. " Y/N mumbled, " I'll go check on him mi vida, you take a break. " She gave me a thumbs up as I made my way to the triplets room.
" Dami, its Pa. Are you okay? " I opened the door to see multiple forcefields surrounding his body. " Dami, wake up! " I shouted as all the forcefields disintegrated in front of me.
Damián sat up as he caught his breath, " Nightmare? " I asked as I kneeled down to his height before he nodded.

" Lets go get you some breakfast, let's leave your brother and sister to sleep. " His hand intertwined with mine as we made our way to the kitchen.
" Mami! " Damián shouted as he ran to Y/N who was making him a plate of food as she picked the boy up, " Buenas dias mi amor! " She said with her usually smile lighting up the whole room. " How are you feeling? " She questioned handing him a plate.
" I'm okay now, I had this really crazy nightmare! " Casita pulled a chair out for him while he put his plate on the table before sitting in his chair.

" Dami what was the nightmare about? " Mami asked looking at him with a rainbow above her head.

" Well Abuela, Mama and Papa were looking for Cadence and she disappeared. It was really strange. " He said muffled
" Mijo! What did I say about talking to ladies with food in your mouth? "
He swallowed his food, " Sorry Pa, "
Antonio walked downstairs with Rosa laughing,
" What are you two laughing about so early? " I asked as Antonio pulled a chair out for Rosa as she sat down.

" Rosa was telling me a story about Y/N. " Antonio said as a smirk appeared on my face.
" You should tell everyone during breakfast. " I said as Dami nodded.

" Which story? " Y/N asked as she dried the dishes she washed.

" The one where you were watching me in the garden. " Her face flushed pink as her ears turn red.
" I can't wait to hear this story! " I exclaimed as the entire family came down to the kitchen to eat.

——-

A/N - sorry for the short chapter !! Next Chapter will be a flashback