ᴅᴏᴏʀꜱ

Y/N PoV

( Play Song When It Says To )

It has been 5 years since I have gave birth to Damián, Cadence and Anthony.
Everyday has been an adventure with all of them, a whole bunch of new experiences.

Today is their gift ceremony and we were all preparing for it.

3 doors next to each-other were glowing a bright gold light as I prepared the triplets for their special day.

" Mama! " Damián yelled from the balcony as I grabbed the outfits that Mirabel made for them.
" One moment Dami! " I shouted as I rushed upstairs panicking.
" Okay one at a time now. " Dami placed his arms up as I placed the shirt over his head as the other two created a line behind him with their arms raised.
" Perfecta! " I smiled as Cami walked through the doors " Pa! "

All three of them tackled Camilo, " Mi Vida! Help! " He shouted as he shape-shifted into a younger version of himself and ran behind me.
" Okay everyone, " I clapped as they stood in front of me while Camilo shape-shifted back and continued to stand on my side,
" Today you all will receive a gift, just as special as you. " I smiled crouching to their heights.

Anthony walked up to me with his wavy hair in a low bun, " Ma what if we don't receive a gift like Tia Mira? "
" In that rare chance, I would create a room for you! " I smiled placing a kiss on each of their foreheads.

" If only Abuela Alma could see them now. " Camilo said as I stood up and hugged him placing my face in the crevice of his neck.
" I know you miss her, so do I but I know her and Pedro are proud of them. " I said as the children wrapped us in a hug.

" Where are all my beautiful grandkids at? " Mama Pepa and Felix entered the room as all the kid's faces lit up,
" ABUELA Y ABUELO! " The two boys shouted as Cadence stayed behind me.
" Cadence, its only your abuela and abuelo. Go say hi. " I whispered as she nodded as she ran to them.

" Our daughter is interesting isn't she, " Camilo said looking at the scene in front of us.
" She sure is. I don't know who she gets it from. " I shrugged as Camilo looked at me with a smirk.

" Definitely you. " He said as I stood to face him as his face inched closer to mine.

We stared at each other's eyes as he placed his thumb on my chin to make him look him.
He soon enveloped his lips on mine as everything went silent.
" Ew! " Dami and Anthony yelled.

" Mirabel says its time! " Dolores popped her head in to our room as I looked at all of the children.

" Your Pa and I will be waiting at your doors. " I whispered to the children as I walked them to Rosa who was waiting behind a bright red curtain to wait with them.
I kissed all of them on their foreheads as Camilo pulled me to the doors.

-

Mirabel stood on the stairs and began to say a speech.

As soon as she was done the curtains revealed with Dami on the left, Cadence in the middle and Anthony on the right. I smiled as they slowly approached their tia.
" Lets get you guys to your doors. " Mira smiled as they all placed their hands on Mirabel's palms as I squeezed Camilo's hand excitedly.

The three kids walked up to their doors as they placed their hands on the doors in unison.

Damián's door glew as it revealed a simplistic image of him when he is older with an oval around the silhouette.
A sudden barrier was created around the house.

" Damián has a gift! He can create forcefields! " Mirabel announced as everyone cheered.

Anthony's door was the next to reveal itself.
A simple image of an older anthony with a tiny and big silhouette around his normal one.
Suddenly Anthony had appeared to disappear as he became tiny but soon grew larger almost breaking the casita.
" Sorry Ma! " He shouted as he turned back to his normal height.
Camilo and I let out a laugh.

" Anthony can change his size! We have another new gift! "
Mirabel shouted as the two boys stared out into the crowd.

Everyone was silent as Cadence stared at her door.
" Please give Cadence a gift. " I begged as Cadence's door began to shine brighter and brighter.

The crowd let out a loud gasp as the silhouette of an older Cadence appeared to be levitating in the center of the door with different types of moods surrounding her.
" Is it not normal to feel others emotions? " She asked in a general statement, Camilo and I looked at each-other,
" Mija how long have you been able to do this? "
She thought about it for a second, " Well, forever Pa. " I smiled as Tío Adrian screamed, " That's the L/N blood in you! " My side of the family all began cheering as all three of their doors began to combine into one another's.

We all gasped in astonishment as a door similar to the front door of Casita showed the triplets as we walked into their now combined room.
We saw individual sections as one for Dami had large domes that looked similar to his forcefields.
Anthony had a spacious section with a tiny door carved into the wall as he shrunk to the size to be able to fit in it as we all waited for him to return.
" Ma' There is so much things in there! " I laughed as he grew back to normal, " Why don't you explore that later Anthony? "
Camilo said as we all looked to where Cadence stood as she stared at a separated room from the two boys.
" Mami why can't I stay with them? " She said with tears in her eyes.
" Maybe Casita thought it would be nice for you to take a break from everyones emotions every once in a while? " Camilo nodded in agreement as we entered her room, it was white.
She began to cry more as I began to sing her favorite song to make her room more unique to her.

( Play Song )

After I finished singing the crowd surrounded in Cadence's room as my children along with Camilo hugged me tightly as I stared at her room.
There were many minimalistic smiling emojis with different moods decorated on a painted wall, it was her ( F/C ) .
" Thank you mama. " I smiled as I rubbed her tears. " Please don't cry. "

We all exited her room while Camilo and my side of the family began to perform a special surprise for my babies.
——-
A/N - I'm sorry for the time skips but there might be one more lemme know what ya think.