ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ

Y/N PoV

FLASHBACK TO WHEN THEY WERE FIRST DATING
Rosa and I were in the garden watching the flowers blossom as Antonio ran towards us with a familiar voice calling from behind him.

" ¡Toñito! Watch where you're- " He soon ran into me as I fell onto the ground as the flower petals flew into the air as time felt like it was in slow motion as I felt his lips on mine.

I stared at him leaving my mouth agape as he stared into my eyes as I looked over to Rosa and Antonio laughing.
" I guess you could say I have fell for you again mi amor. " I placed my palm on his face and pushed him away as I covered my face.

" Why were you chasing Antonio? " My questioned was muffled, " Camilo was planning a date for you! " I smiled as Cami's face was flustered all flustered.
" Well since mi hermano wanted to spoil it, yes mi amor. I wanted to know if you would be free later at 6? "

I nodded as he skipped away happily.

" It's 4 Y/N. I can bring Rosa back to the Casita so you can get ready! " I smiled, " Gracias Toñito, this is why you're my favorite! " I whispered in his ear as Rosa held his hand. " Go home to Mama y Papa my rose. " She nodded as I turned to see Isabella and Maya.
" Y/N we need to get you ready for your date with cousin! " She shouted as they rushed me to a dress shop as Mirabel popped out from behind the counter, " Okay so definitely something of this color! " Mirabel said holding up a lace F/C fabric,
" Okay Mira work your magic! "

In an instant I was in a simple dress as Isabella put flowers to accent my outfit in my hair with braids.

( Reference )

" This is beautiful! " I twirled as the females clapped. Dolores entered as I locked eyes with her,
" Camilo wants you to wait at the fountain for him. " She smiled as she waved me off with the others.

I waited at the fountain and it soon hit 6.
Then 7, and it was soon 8, where is he? I began to shiver as the lights around me began to be lit with matches.

I shivered as a tear rolled down my cheek. Did I really get stood up.
The wind blew as a yellow ruana was placed over my head. I felt the warmth of someone as two arms were wrapped around me, curly locks were on the back of my neck.

" Y/N I'm so so so sorry I'm late. " He said jumping over the bench I was sitting on. I wiped my tears, " What took you so long Cami? " facing away from him so he wouldn't see my tears.

" I got this for you. " He held up a painted portrait of he and I together.
" I was late to my appointment and had to shapeshift between the both of us to get the perfect painting. Thats why I took so long. "

My mouth hung open while I stared at the painting. " I love it Camilo. " He wrapped his arm around my shoulder. " Please don't cry Y/N. " Cami whispered wiping my remaining tears with his thumb.

" Let's go on the date I promised you. " He stood up while I held the painting in a large gift bag. " Let's go! "
Our hands were intertwined as he brought me to the crystal cave but it was decorated with flowers that produced lights with a soft white blanket and a basket with all my favorite foods in the middle of the large space.

" This also took some time to prepare but Isa helped out and Luisa and Tia Julieta helped out too. " He rubbed the back of his neck as I sat down with him on the blanket.

We ate to our hearts content and talked about everything and nothing.

He placed his head on my lap as we talked about our future. " Y/N what do you wanna name our kids, " I turned red, " If we have kids one day! " He chuckled looking up at me as I was lost in thought.

I coughed, " If I had a son, maybe Damián after my father. " He nodded, " I was thinking about a name similar to my favorite Madrigal. " He looked at me with a smirk, " Camilo Jr? " I let out a snort as a frown appeared on his face, " No Antonio! " He smiled as he played with my hair. " Hmmm Anthony? " I nodded, " What about a girl? " He raised an eyebrow as I was lost in thought.

" Cadenza. "

" That is a beautiful name, " He agreed,
" Yeah, but I would use Cadence as a nickname and only say Cadenza when she is reallyyy in trouble, " We both laughed.

We finished our date with a nice stroll throughout Encanto before finally making out way back to Casita.

" Welcome Home! " We were greeted by everyone with smiles on their face.

" We are home. " We said in unison before laughing.

I hung the painting up in my room before joining Camilo in his room and cuddling together to sleep.

——-

End Of Flashback

After I finished telling the story everyone was staring in awe, " So I'm named after your Pa? " Damiàn asked, " Si my amor. " He smiled, " I'm named after Tio? " Anthony asked staring at him, " Of course, plus I think its wayyy cooler than Camilo Jr. " I nudged my husband sitting next to me.

" Mama, why did you choose Cadenza? " Cadence looked at me,
" Cadenza : Rhythmic . " I placed a kiss on her forehead, " You keep the flow of this family going mi amor. " Camilo said as her eyes sparkled, " So I'm special? " She questioned, " You're more than special, you're the most amazingg Madrigals daughter! "
Camilo said picking her up and swinging her in the air as she laughed.
" Okay Pa! Put me down I'm hungry!! " and with that everyone continued to eat their breakfast.

All the younger Madrigals and Rosa excused themselves from table as Miguel and Luisa coughed to get our attention.
" Well Luisa and I have been trying for a while and now well... "
" I'm pregnant. " She said with huge smile. Everyone cheered with joy.
Julieta cried tears of joy as Agustin held her hand.
" Thats actually not the only good news, " Maya said as everyone looked at her.
" Isa and I have decided to adopt and we should be able to soon! We just need help arranging the house and some paperwork and we should be good to go! " Everyone cheered as such good news was in the air.

" The more the merrier! " Pepa screamed as a knock was heard at the doors of Casita.

It was Alexandra.

—-
A/N - SORRY FOR MISSING FOR SOME TIME 😭 IM BUSSYYYY

—-A/N - SORRY FOR MISSING FOR SOME TIME 😭 IM BUSSYYYY