ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ

3rd Person PoV

It was Christmas Eve as Y/N placed the kids to sleep after putting up the tree and other festivities.

Y/N PoV

Play Music When It Says To

I sang the kids to sleep as I left them in their room before closing the door gently.
The house was silent as the only thing I could hear was the sound of the wind.

I still didn't know what to get Camilo for christmas.

A large black feline jumped down from the roof in front me, " Hola, " I said to my jaguar before leaping on its back.

Casita's doors swung open as we made our way to the spot where I hid everyone's presents.

" It's beautiful isn't it? " I asked while spinning around staring at the stars placing the gifts in a carriage.
After I had finished putting everything in the cart I laid down as I watched the night-sky.

Soon fireflies began to fly above me as I heard a branch snap behind me.

" Hello? " I asked as I quickly stood from the ground,
" Its me, don't worry! " Camilo said giving me a hug, " Awe, are these all for me? " He said looking at the gifts. " Your gift isn't here guapo. " I flicked his forehead, " Well I'll have you know you- " He began to say as I heard rustling coming from behind him.

  " Hello? " I asked... no response. " I know you're there! " I shouted as Camilo stood behind me.
The moonlight shone on the area the noise came from as a bruised Callum emerged from the woods with his arms held behind his back by an even taller male.

" I didn't know there were more gifted weirdos. Thankfully this guy showed me where I can find them. " In a blink Callum's body laid on the ground in front of us.

" What did you do? " I shouted looking at my brothers body.
Distracted I saw the man pulling something out of his pocket. " Gatito! Get him out of here! " I shielded Camilo as a needle hit my back before pulling it out.

" Y/N !! " He shouted as he was forced to leave with my jaguar. " I love you! " I shouted as everything faded to black.

————

Camilo's PoV

" Please! I need to go back! " I pleaded to the wild cat in front of me as we approached Casita.

All the adults and Antonio and Rosa stood in the center of Casita. " Camilo?! What is going on? " Mami asked, " I think Y/N and Callum are in danger. " I stared them all in the eyes, they all began to laugh.

" What is so funny?! " I frantically asked, " Camilo, Callum and I are right here.. mi amor.. are you feeling okay? " I looked up to the balcony to see what looked like Y/N and Callum standing looking down at me.
" You aren't my wife! " I shouted as Y/N 2.0 began to cry and ran into the bathroom.

The entire family glared at me... all besides mi hermana.. Dolores.

Everyone dispersed leaving Dolores and I as she pulled me into her room.

" She isn't Y/N. " I said, " I know. " My eyes widened as she whispered into my ear.
" Callum and Y/N are somewhere in Encanto. I can't pinpoint where but those two fakes. I don't know how but they are. " She shrugged,