Random, But I Need Some Help

I'm working on posting soon, but first, I really need some advice/comments.

So, I'm very irritated at stereotypes right now. I am straight, yet, when I wear a certain type of clothing, just because it's comfortable or I think it goes well with my outfit, I'm all of a sudden lesbian? Can someone please explain this to me? Because I have a few friends who're bi, one of them being lesbian, and there's one who specifically (She's told me she isn't into guys and jokes it's temporary but has definitely hinted she's interested in girls) tells me I "Just look lesbian". And honestly, when she first had said it to me I was confused, me telling her about a guy I had feelings for not too long before, and just laughed it off and was like "OMG girl." I thought it was a joke. But, the more we talk (She lives far away so we ft a lot), she makes sure to slide in that "That's a sign." I had told her about my standards for my future partner, and hell, I watch Marvel so they're high lol. But she swears it's bc I prefer girls. Having other friends who like the same sex, I respect their love interests and am so happy when they find someone they like. Why won't my friend respect my love interests the same way?

Please comment/