。one 。

-"No

-
"No."
-

Skilful fingers poked at the ivory keys of a piano, horrible sounds coming out of the un-tuned instrument. The red head's face twisted into a grimace at the noise and she started to adjust the keys so they would create a better sound.

Alina had been hired as a piano tuner by her next target who was currently in the room across from her, playing a keyboard. Hair pushed into a headscarf, sun came through the window as hit her skin, shining as she continued with her 'job'.

"Did you wash your hands?" The woman asked, storming over when she saw her testing the keys out.

"Yes." Alina answered, Russian accent gone and replaced for an English one.

"Good. You wouldn't be able to do it if you hadn't." The woman chuckled and Alina fought the urge to roll her eyes. "Make sure you don't break anything."

"I won't." Alina stated, smiling falsely and the woman gave her the same one before trotting off back to her keyboard.

As the woman sat back down at her keyboard, sipping a glass of lemonade, Alina pulled out a small knife, barely the size of her pinky and checked the sharpness of the weapon. Once pleased with the blade, she stood up, slowly making her way closer to the woman.

Pulling her arm back, she through the small blade and it hit the woman in the back of the head, piercing through her skull. Alina sighed as the woman's head fell onto the piano, dead before she went over and plucked the knife from her head.

Alina's head snapped towards the door when there was a sudden clang downstairs followed by a swear. Carefully, the Russian walked downstairs, keeping the knife in her hand as blood dripped from the blade onto the tiled floor.

A man around 6'2 stood in the kitchen, seemingly looking for someone or something. Alina caught sight of the gun strapped underneath his arm when he pulled back his coat to scratch his rib cage. Spinning, the man gave her a large grin which was definitely not returned.

"Hi! You're not Margot." He hummed before glancing at the bloody blade. "Did you beat me to it? Shit, I was looking forward to being paid this week."

"What?" Alina asked, Russian accent returning to normal.

"You're Russian. Like every spy ever." He laughed before opening the fridge and grabbing a can of coke. "Who do you work for? Did you bring vodka? I'd love to do some shots."

"Who sent you?" Alina demanded. "Dreykov? I don't need babysitting."

"Dreykov? Who's that? He sounds like a dick." The man responded, leaning on the fridge. "When can I meet him?"

"You're not a soldier?" Alina raised an eyebrow.

"No. Well, used to be. Someone kept stealing my condoms so I thought 'Ooh, time to go home'." He joked.

"Who sent you?" Alina repeated, storming over to the man and grabbing his neck, slamming him into the fridge again and he gasped dramatically as she placed the bloody blade to his cheek.

"Wow. You're strong." He mused and her grip tightened. "I don't know who sent me but your hand on my neck is gonna send me places. Hopefully downtown, if you catch my drift."

"Stop blabbering like baby. Who are you?" Alina slammed his back into the fridge again as his hand grabbed her wrist, not really prying it off just keeping it there.

"I'm so rude. Wade Wilson." He grinned at her. "And who might you be?"

"Why are you here?" She ignored his question.

"And I thought I was being rude. I was here to kill Margot but you beat me to it, I suppose. I love the dungarees." Wade continued, poking his finger underneath the strap on her shoulder and pulling it. "Very nice."

"Don't touch me." Alina snapped and he immediately retracted his hand.

"I apologise, seriously this time." Wade nodded. "I should've asked. Can I touch your dungarees?"

"No."

"You're so scary. I love it. Can I move though? I don't want to poke you with my elder wand."

"I don't feel anything."

"Hey! He grows! He's just shy!"

{694}