。fifty one 。

-"No, I wouldn't do that

-
"No, I wouldn't do that."
-

Salvage Yard
African Coast

"Don't compare me with Stark! It's a thing with me. Stark is... He's a sickness!"

"Ah, Junior." Tony spoke up and Ultron span to face him as he landed in his suit, Thor and Steve behind him. "You're gonna break your old man's heart."

"If I have to." Ultron replied, Wanda and Pietro Maximoff behind him.

Alina, Natasha and Clint were all in different parts of the boat/building (idk what it is). They hid behind corners, keeping their presence quiet to Ultron and his two followers.

"Nobody has to break anything." Thor stated.

"Clearly you've never made an omelet." Ultron snarked and Alina thought he was a lot like Tony with his remarks, so he did get something from his creator.

"He beat me by one second." Tony told the Avengers.

"Ah, yes. He's funny. Mr. Stark." Pietro stepped forwards. "It's what? Comfortable? Like old times?"

"This was never my life." Tony replied when the young man hinted towards the bombs on the deck below.

"You two can still walk away from this." Steve spoke up.

"Oh, we will." Wanda mocked.

"I know you've suffered." Steve said.

Ultron groaned before chuckling, "Captain America. God's righteous man. Pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but..."

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it." Thor tried.

"I think you're confusing 'peace' with 'quiet." Ultron retorted.

"Uh-huh. What's the vibranium for?" Tony got to the point.

"I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan." Ultron remarked sarcastically before dragging Tony forwards magnetically with the back of his hand.

He then blasted him into the metal wall. Tony shot back up from the bast and the metal people went at each other, flying in the confined area. A couple of robots came out of their hiding spots and grabbed Steve and Thor who fought back.

Pietro ran and knocked Thor to the side a little, Wanda throwing some red power at Steve who jolted to the side with a quiet groan. Gunfire sounded and Alina only had a second to glance and see Klaw's henchmen heading out of their spots and shooting wildly before one jumped at her back.