。twenty five 。

-"Ah, fuck

-
"Ah, fuck."
-

"Can I play my music?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because I'm older."

"Yes, but I'm better."

Natasha rolled her eyes, smiling at Alina who huffed a small sigh, leaning back in her seat of the car. They were on their way to pick up Steve for a mission and Natasha was hogging the Bluetooth. A few months after the battle of New York, Alina called up Fury, much to his annoyance, and accepted his offer of becoming an agent.

"This is awful, Natasha." Alina sighed, pushing some hair behind her ear. "Imagine Dragons? No."

"Yeah, it's shit, I know. But I like torturing you." Natasha smirked.

"Сука." Alina grumbled before turning off the rodeo all together as they pulled up to Steve where he was speaking with another man. "Silence is better than that." (Bitch)

Natasha clicked a button and made Alina's window roll down, "Hey, fellas. Either one of you know where the Smithsonian is? I'm here to pick up a fossil."

"That's hilarious." Steve deadpanned, walking over.

"Slow down. You could break a hip." Alina grinned as he got into the back seat and Sam crouched, looking at Natasha and Alina.

"How you doing?" Sam asked them.

"Hey." Natasha replied and Alina gave him a small smile.

"Can't run everywhere." Steve smiled.

"No, you can't." Sam agreed as the car sped off.

"Wanna listen to some music, Steve?"

"Natasha, don't you dare."

-

INDIAN OCEAN

"Target is a mobile satellite launch platform, the Lemurian Star. They were sending up their last payload when pirates took them, 93 minutes ago." Rumlow explained, Steve, Natasha and Alina listening.

"Any demands?" Steve asked.

"Billion and a half." Rumlow answered.

"Why so steep?" Steve questioned.

"Because it's S.H.I.E.L.D.'s." Rumlow replied and Steve sighed after a moment.

"So, it's not off-course. It's trespassing." Steve looked down at Natasha and Alina.

"I'm sure they have a good reason." Natasha hummed.

"You, know, I'm getting a little tired of being Fury's janitor." Steve mumbled.

"Relax. It's not that complicated." Natasha muttered.

"Just get it over with." Alina shrugged and he turned to her before looking back at Rumlow.