。sixty four 。

-"Shit

-
"Shit."
-

Steve, Sam and Alina walked towards the room where Bucky was supposed to be held and found him no longer there, the door to the cage broken. The 'therapist' was on the floor, curled into himself slightly.

"Help me." He groaned and Steve stormed over to him.

"Get up." Steve ordered before tugging him up and pressing him to the wall. "Who are you? What do you want?"

"To see an empire fall." Zemo replied and Alina didn't have a second to react as her head was being smashed into the wall by Bucky.

Bucky grabbed Sam in a chokehold and threw him across the room into the frame of the cage. Steve made his way towards Bucky and started to dodge the punches that were directed at him. Bucky kicked him in the torso and he fell backwards.

The blonde continued to dodge his attacks until he was backed into a lift door where Bucky slammed his fist into the metal before Steve grabbed his metal hand, trying to stop the pressure on his abdomen. Bucky forced Steve through the doors and down the lift shaft.

Alina woke up not long after being knocked out, an alarm blaring. Sam woke up a second later and they saw Zemo looking down the lift shaft.

"Hey." Sam called and Zemo turned down a corridor.

"Shit." Alina mumbled.

Sam chased after Zemo and Alina moved to check on Steve, seeing him climbing up the shaft. Shrugging, the Widow made her way towards the commotion that was sounding not far away. As she got up to the next floor, she saw Tony direct a sound wave at Bucky making the soldier flinch and turn his attention towards the billionaire.

Tony flashed a bright light at him but Bucky started to fight him back. He went to shoot Tony who held his iron covered hand in front of the end, blocking the bullet that would have killed him.

Tony whacked him around the face but Bucky kicked him into some tables. Sharon stormed over to him and kicked his chest, lifting her leg to kick the side of his head but her attack was blocked by his arm. Alina ran at him, kneeing him in the chest before kicking him in the groin as Sharon kicked him across the face.

Bucky grabbed Sharon by the leg and flipped her over onto a table that broke under her weight. Natasha ran up at Bucky from behind, twisting her legs around his neck and repeatedly slamming her elbow into his skull, trying to get him to snap out of being the Winter Solider, but she was unsuccessful.

Bucky threw her onto a table, his hand wrapping around her throat, ready to kill her as Natasha choked, "You could at least recognise me."

Alina kicked Bucky in the side and off Natasha who coughed for air. T'Challa took the Widow's place, fighting's be dodging Bucky. The soldier managed to punch T'Challa down before turning to go up the stairs, T'Challa following after him.

Alina helped Natasha sit up, the older of the two catching her breath. As soon as she was okay, Alina ran out of the building, bumping into Sam in the process. The pair glanced around for Zemo but couldn't see him anywhere near them.

Sam picked up a small piece of clothing that belonged to Zemo, "Damn it."

Meanwhile, Bucky had gotten into a helicopter and had started it up int one for Steve to find him and jump to catch the bottom of the helicopter. The blonde gritted his teeth and tried to force the helicopter back, his boots slipping as he couldn't get his footing.

They got to the edge of the platform and Steve held onto the helicopter and the railing, trying to force them closer together. He did get them closer but Bucky used that to his advantage and turned it so it could knock against the platform, Steve rolling away.

The helicopter span on the concrete, Steve ducking to avoid the rear propeller slicing through his neck. The aircraft stopped twisting and Steve started to get up but Bucky smashed his metal hand through the window of the helicopter, choking him.

The helicopter started to fall off the platform, landing in the water below. Bucky banged his head on the window of the helicopter, knocking him out. Steve got him out of the broken aircraft, helping him out for the water while he was still unconscious.

{744}