。seventy six 。

-"You're pathetic

-
"You're pathetic."
-

Wade, Alina, Natasha and Yelena all walked into a field where they saw Natasha's contact in front of a rusty helicopter. Alina's wound was starting to heal because of her serum already and she didn't feel pain from it.

"I said we needed a jet." Natasha raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, you know what you didn't give me? Time." Mason snarked. "Or money. I'm not made of jets."

"You'd be much more useful if you were." Alina spoke up.

"Yeah, I thought you were supposed to be the best." Yelena mused. "Like a real pro."

"Oh, I beg your pardon, tsarina. Was the free flat and ice time supply of Kissel not to your liking?" Mason shot back.

"Ha!" Yelena sarcastically laughed.

"Don't let her wind you up." Natasha said.

"No, I take exception to impugning my professionalism." Mason stated.

"Well, you did set me up with a generator that crapped out after six hours." Natasha shrugged.

"You seem great at your job." Wade snorted.

"You both, too, huh? Tag team." Mason pointed between them.

"Aw, he's sensitive. See why you keep him around." Yelena cooed and walked to the front of the jet, blowing air on the glass making it steam up.

"Where's the rest?" Natasha demanded.

Mason tugged a bag out of the helicopter and unzipped it. Yelena 'ooh'd and pulled out an old protein bar making Natasha turn to her, "Oh, I stashed that, like, five years ago." Yelena just ate some.

"How is it?" Alina asked with a smirk.

Yelena chewed it awkwardly, "It's dry. It's really dry."

Natasha pulled out some white suits and a red and black one which made Natasha look to Wade who shrugged, "The author plans this shit. Don't look at me."

"You know, you're getting dangerously close to running out your tab." Mason told her after a second of silence for Wade odd statement. "Supplies I can tally, but you bring me attention from the authorities, all my prices go up."

Natasha stood, offended, "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Your mate, Secretary Ross, has been sniffing around my affairs to the point at which I've got contacts declining my calls. I'm a private contractor." Mason said firmly.

"You are sensitive." Natasha smirked as Alina and Wade got into the helicopter.

"You're a very annoying individual." Mason retorted.

"I'll make it up to you." Natasha promised and he hummed as she threw the bag into the helicopter.

"That's what you say every time." Mason replied and shut the door behind her.