。fifty seven 。

-"Oh, how optimistic

-
"Oh, how optimistic."
-

Hulk roared loudly as the robot started to rush towards the Avengers. The heroes, and anti-hero, began to fight back, destroying the robots that tired to kill them. Wanda used her powers, tearing them apart as Vision crushed them and ripped wires from their torso.

Natasha electrocuted them, Steve and Alina pulling their limbs and heads off. Wade was shoving his katanas into their necks and between the small panels of separate metal, chopping away at their wires.

Hulk tore them apart and Tony blasted them, Thor breaking them with Mjolnir while Tony blasted them down and Pietro ran through them at a speed that caused them to break. Clint shot arrows at them, the arrow heads electrocuting them.

Ultron grew angry and flew towards them, crashing with Vision in above the core, the metal men fighting. Vision blasted him with the Mind Stone and he was forced out of the church. Thor summoned lightning from Mjolnir and also shot it at Ultorn, Tony joining and blasting power at him which started to crack and melt him.

They stopped and Ultron stood, bent slightly, "You know, with the benefit of hindsight-"

Hulk cut him off by punching him away, sending the robot flying. Ultron's robots stared at Hulk who growled and ran at them, the boys running away from him and off the edge of the flying area.

"They're trying to leave the city." Thor informed everyone.

"We can't let them leave, not even one. Rhodey." Tony said.

"I'm on it." Rhodey replied. "Oh, no. I didn't say you could leave. War Machine, coming at you. Right... Okay, what?"

"We gotta move out. Even I can tell the air is getting thin." Steve spoke, the Avengers turning to him. "You guys get to the boats. I'll sweep for stragglers. Be right behind you."

"What about the core?" Clint questioned.

"I'll protect it." Wanda stated. She and Clint looked to each other. "It's my job."

"Nat. This way." Clint said and he and Natasha ran off.

"дорого, come on." Alina mumbled and took Wade's hand, leading him over to a motorbike. (Darling)

Alina got on and then Wade got on behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist as she sped off, searching for people who hadn't managed to get onto a life boat. No one else was in the main city so they headed towards the areas closer to the life boats.

"You know, we still haven't got married?" Wade spoke up as Alina skidded to a stop, chuckling.

"That's what you're thinking about?" She asked, getting off with Wade.

"I mean, yeah. Last minute thoughts before we die." Wade shrugged, directing some people towards the life boats.

"Oh, how optimistic." Alina rolled her eyes, helping a few kids onto one.

"You know me, I'm a glass half-full kinda gal." Wade grinned.

"We actually have to plan a wedding to have one." Alina reminded him. "And we can't wear dinosaur costumes."

"You said you liked that idea!" Wade exclaimed.

"Yeah, and I do but Steve's shoulders don't fit in them!" Alina called back. "And, they cover our faces!"

"So you like the look of mouldy avocados?" Wade asked.

"Yes, it's my favourite thing in the world." Alina smiled before taking his hand. "You want to plan wedding with me? Get on life boat."

"Yes, ma'am." Wade mumbled, heading towards one with her.

Alina then noticed Pietro being carried onto a life boat, dead and bleeding heavily from many bullet wounds in his body. A sudden clang sounded and the city dropped slightly, a robot having got to the core. Vision swooped back down to save Wanda, Thor breaking the core with Mjolnir which caused the city to explode, crashing down.

Everyone was back safely, minus Pietro who was dead, and Hulk who was flying away in a jet after Natasha had tired to talk him into turning the jet around but he ended up accidentally clicking her screen off, deciding to sit and wait.

"Hey, maybe you are good a sewing!" Wade said, gesturing to the patch as he sat down with Alina. "All those murderous Elon Musks and it didn't come off."

The Widow leant on his shoulder, "Hm. Maybe I should start clothing line."

"...do you make tiny clothes?"

"Are you asking me to make Butt and Plug little suits?"

"Possibly."

{725}