。twenty four 。

-"I'll think about it

-
"I'll think about it."
-

Loki groaned, shuffling onto the steps in Stark Tower, his body covered in bruises because of Hulk. With a heavy breath, he turned to see the Avengers looking down at him, Clint holding an arrow close to his face, Natasha holding what was once his sceptre.

"If it's all the same to you, I'll have that drink now." Loki joked and Hulk grunted.

"Wash your hair."

-

Alina pulled up next to Natasha and Clint's car on her motorbike, pulling off her helmet. The Avengers stood and watched as Thor pulled a chained Loki to the centre of the road.

Bruce took the Tesseract out of its box with some tongs and paced it in the container that would be taken to Asgard with Thor and Loki, all while Steve glared at the cube. Natasha muttered something to Clint, looking at Loki, and the archer grinned.

Thor and Loki both held onto the device with the Tesseract and twisted it, a blue light taking over them as they were taken back to Asgard. Alina ran a hand through her hair with a small sigh, moving back to her motorbike.

"So, are you taking the job?" Natasha questioned, walking over to her with a smile. "We could use your help."

"I know. I'm amazing." Alina nodded, smiling at Natasha's chuckle.

"Seriously, are you?" Natasha pushed.

"I'll think about it." Alina answered, getting onto her motorbike.

"Do I get to know who gave you think wonderful plastic engagement ring?" Natasha asked, gesturing to the ring.

"Fine. I fear you won't let it go otherwise." Alina sighed dramatically and earned a bigger smile from Natasha. "His name was Wade."

"What did he do?" Natasha asked.

"You know tooth fairies?" Alina quizzed and Natasha nodded, confused. "Yes, he was like tooth fairy only he got paid to knock out the teeth and take the money. That was his explanation."

"He sounded great." Natasha said sadly and Alina nodded.

When nothing else was said, Alina glanced down before making a whistled tune and Natasha caught her eye. The agent finished it off quietly and Alina nodded slightly at her, happy with the outcome of their relationship. Even if Natasha wouldn't admit they were sisters, they were.

"I'm going to go. Tell Fury I'll call him about the offer." Alina ordered.

"People don't call Fury." Natasha smirked.

"Well, I guess I'm an animal then." Alina mumbled, placing her helmet on and Natasha shook her head, walking away.

Alina drove off quickly, hopefully going home to a complete flat and an alive Weasel who would more than likely interrogate her about what Thor smelt like.

What she didn't know was that Wade was trapped in a tank with some shit-stick called  Francis watching.

{450}

That's Avengers over, yaaasss

Time for one of my favourite films and I'm gonna shit myself from happiness because of my plans