。eighteen 。

-"Probably

-
"Probably."
-

"Is he saying anything?" Fury asked Natasha now that they were all back on the jet, including Stark and Loki.

"Not a word." Natasha answered.

"Just get him here. We're low on time." Fury ordered.

"I don't like it." Steve muttered to Tony and Alina.

"What? Rock of Ages giving up so easily?" Tony questioned.

"I don't remember it being that easy." Steve clarified.

"I wouldn't say you found it easy, Captain. You were rolling around like limbless body." Alina spoke up. "I didn't know if you were stopping for lie down or not."

"But I got back up." Steve shot back while Alina smirked at him. "This guy packs a wallop."

"Still, you are spry for an older fellow." Tony mumbled and Steve looked from Alina to him. "What's your thing, Pilates?"

"What?" Steve asked.

"It's like calisthenics." Tony answered. "You might have missed a couple things, you know, doing time as a Capsicle."

"Amused?" Steve questioned when Alina chuckled.

"Yes, that is why I laughed." Alina shot back as if it was obvious, which it was, and he eyed her before looking back at Tony.

"Fury didn't tell me he was calling you in." Steve mused.

"Yeah, there's a lot of things Fury doesn't tell you." Tony responded before heavy thunder sounded above them, lightning striking around them randomly.

"Where's this coming from?" Natasha asked herself.

"What's the matter? Are you scared of a little lightning?" Steve quizzed when he saw Loki looking at the sky almost nervously.

"I'm not overly fond of what follows." Loki replied.

A thud sounded on the roof and the jet jolted. Tony put back on his helmet as Alina pulled a katana from the holder on her suit, Steve putting on his helmet. Tony pressed a button to open the jet door.

"What are you doing?" Steve demanded but Thor landed on the edge of the door and Tony went to blast him but the blonde slammed Mjolnir into the chest of his suit, knocking him backwards.

Thor then grabbed Loki in a chokehold, spinning his hammer and flying them out of the jet. Shrugging, Alina shoved her sword back into its holder.

"And now there's that guy." Tony grumbled.

"Another Asgardian?" Natasha asked, looking back at them.

"That guy's a friendly?" Steve questioned.

"Doesn't matter. If he frees Loki or kills him, the Tesseract's lost." Tony explained, ready to jump out of the jet.