。twenty nine 。

-"God, no

-
"God, no."
-

Now that Natasha was awake after fainting from the explosion, the three Avengers stood outside of Sam Wilson's house, a friend of Steve's. The man pulled back the blinds before sliding open the door.

"Hey, man." Sam greeted.

"I'm sorry about this. We need a place to lay low." Steve explained.

"Everyone we know is trying to kill us." Natasha said.

Sam looked at them for a moment, "Not everyone." He then let them all inside.

"Shit." Alina muttered when he phone rang and she saw Weasel's name pop up on her very cracked screen.

"You can't answer that." Natasha stated. "He could inform people where you are."

"Not if I don't tell him." Alina said.

"He could track you." Natasha shrugged.

"He couldn't track me if I left loaves of bread behind, forget breadcrumbs." Alina rolled her eyes, walking out of the room to answer the call. "Yes?"

"You're a fugitive now?" Weasel asked immediately. "I thought you were good at hiding things. Isn't that your job description?"

"Not if we're being framed by Nazi organisation." Alina shot back.

"So Nazi's are back? That's great." Weasel remarked sarcastically.

"Yeah, I worked for them." Alina sighed, pushing some hair behind her ear.

"You're a Nazi?!" Weasel nearly yelled down the phone.

"God, no." Alina denied straight away.

"Oh, thank fuck for that. I don't know how I could deal with that." Weasel mused.

"Preferably, you'd shoot me with the gun you don't use." Alina said.

"You said it was for emergencies and no emergencies have happened ye- Stop talking, I'm trying to talk to Alina!" Weasel hissed at someone.

"Why would you say that? Who is there?" Alina demanded when she heard the faint crackle of a voice.

"It-It's just Buck." Weasel stuttered slightly. "He won't spill anything."

"If he does, I will bend your arm backwards until it slaps you in the face." Alina threated.

"I won't, you know how I am with pain. I stub my toe and I'm done for the day." Weasel told her.

"Is she okay?" Alina's eyebrows furrowed at the vaguely familiar voice but it was too far away for her to tell. "Is she hurt, Weas?"

"Are you hurt?" Weasel repeated.

"No, I'm fine. Who is that?" Alina questioned.

"Boothe." Weasel responded. "Buck just kicked him in the balls so that why he sounds like he's been inhaling helium."

"Right." Alina said, sceptical. "Until this is sorted, make sure no one goes into my apartment or takes anything from me."

"Yeah, got it." Weasel agreed.

"Where is she?" The voice asked again, as if worried.

"Where are you?" Weasel repeated.

"I'm no telling you or suspicious Boothe that." Alina denied.

"Fair enough. Bye." Weasel hung up quickly and she slipped the phone back into her pocket.

Alina walked out of the room she was in as Steve and Natasha came out of the one they were in. Leaning on the wall, she tried to piece together where she knew the voice from but it was barely there, even with her enhanced hearing.

"So, the question sis, who at S.H.I.E.L.D. could launch a domestic missile strike?" Natasha asked and Alina turned her attention to that.

"Pierce." Steve answered, sitting at the table while Sam was listening and buttering bread.

"Who happens to be sitting on top of the most secure building in the world." Natasha sighed.

"But he's not working alone." Steve said. "Zola's algorithm was on the Lemurian Star."

"So was Jasper Sitwell." Alina spoke up.

"So, the real question is, how do the three most wanted people in Washington kidnap a S.H.I.E.L.D. officer in broad daylight?" Steve questioned.

"The answer is, you don't." Sam chimed in, placing a file onto the table.

"What's this?" Steve asked, leaning forwards.

"Call it a resume." Sam replied.

"Is this Bakhmala?" Natasha quizzed, picking up the file, Alina moving around to see it too. "The Khalid Khandil mission, that was you? You didn't say he was a Pararescue."

"Is this Riley?" Steve asked, looking at the photo of Sam and his former partner.

"Yeah." Sam nodded.

"I heard they couldn't bring in the choppers because of the RPGs. What did you use? A stealth chute?" Natasha questioned.

"No." Sam passed them a second file and Alina took it from him. "These."

"I thought you said you were a pilot." Steve mused, looking over Alina's shoulder.

"I never said pilot." Sam smiled.

"I can't ask you to do this, Sam." Steve denied. "You got put for a good reason."

"Dude, Captain America needs my help. There's no better reason to get back in." Sam shot back.

"Where can we get our hands on one of these things?" Steve quizzed.

"The last one is at Fort Meade." Sam started. "Behind three guarded gates and a 12-inch steel wall." Steve glanced at Natasha and Alina.

"Легкий." Alina nodded and so did Natasha. (Easy)

"Shouldn't be a problem." Steve said, slapping the file down that read: EXO-7 FALCON

{830}