。four 。

- "What?"-

-
"What?"
-

"It's time to put balls in the holes."

"Odd. But I get it. You like ski-ball."

"Exactly." Wade grinned at Alina, taking her hand to lead her over to the machine. "I am gonna beat your ass at this."

"I don't think so." Alina smirked as he put one of the given coins into the machine, balls rolling down to the bottom and he grabbed one, throwing it in the highest hole. "Oh, really?"

"Really." Wade nodded, handing her one. "You won't win. If you've never done this, you won't win."

"I'll hold you to that. What are we betting?" Alina asked.

"A second date?" Wade offered. "I win, we go on a second date. You win, we go on a second date."

"Save the gift card for that, then." Alina responded and his smile widened, gasping dramatically when she got the highest hole on the game. "See?"

"You said you've never been to an arcade!" Wade exclaimed.

"I haven't." Alina shrugged as he took his next go, again getting the high score. "This is going to get boring."

"Shut up. I'm determined to win." Wade stated, rolling his eyes when she got the high score again. "Fuck this, we're going on the grabbers."

"What's that?" Alina asked as he dragged her along after ripping their tickets out.

"A big metal claw thing where you gotta win the prize from a box." Wade explained.

"Sounds stupid. They could easily put something on the grabber to make the items fall." Alina scoffed.

"They do. It's just fun." Wade shrugged, sliding a coin into it. "Me first because I said so."

"Aren't you a gentleman." Alina said sarcastically, smiling as Wade gave her another grin.

"C'mon, red-butt-plug-looking-dinosaur." Wade mumbled to himself and Alina smiled in amusement as he tried to grab the deformed dinosaur but it slipped through the grabber. "Shit!"

"I was right. This isn't gonna end with either of us getting a red-butt-plug-looking-dinosaur." Alina mused, nudging him so he moved. "How do you do this?"

"Look, this one you press when you wanna drop it into the box thing and this thin dildo is to move it." Wade told her, standing behind the assassin.

"Right." She muttered, pushing the stick to the side to make the grabber move. "I'm gonna win you the dinosaur."

"You won't." Wade scoffed. "Impossible."

"Then why use your money on it?"

"Because I'm stupid."

"I'm not disagreeing with you."

By the time they got out of the arcade, it was midnight and Wade was holding a small red dinosaur at his side while Alina was walking beside him smugly as she held her own purple dinosaur.

"Maybe you have the elder wand." Wade hummed and Alina nodded. "You cold?"

"No." Alina lied; she was regretting not being a jacket.

"You have goosebumps. Don't lie, dungarees." Wade smiled, pulling his jacket off before hanging it around her shoulders and she shoved her arms through the sleeves while Wade shivered. "My balls are gonna shrivel up because of you now."

"Well, I'd they're anything like your elder wand there's not much to shrivel up." Alina joked, chuckling at Wade's gasp. "Don't let you're feelings get hurt. I believe you when you say it grows."

"No, I'm in a mood now. Discrimination of the balls, Alina." Wade sighed playfully as she smirked at him. "Not even that undeniably sexy smirk will make me forgive you."

"Shame. I was starting to like you." Alina hummed, turning back to look ahead of them as they walked.

At that, Wade grinned again, slightly concerned about how quick he was turning out to like the woman. I mean, she even won him a red-butt-plug-looking-dinosaur. And on top of that, she was utterly terrifying which should not have made him as attracted to her as he was because of it.

"Where are we going now?" Alina asked, stuffing her hands in Wade's coat pockets.

"I'm buying you dinner because I said so." Wade responded. "What d'you like on your burgers?"

"Never had one." Alina shrugged and he gaped at her. "What?"

"You've never had a burg- I cannot believe this." Wade shook his head. "That is like going through life and never wearing crocs."

"You can wear crocodiles?" Alina asked with a small chuckle.

"Exqueeze me?" Wade questioned in bewilderment.

"You said you wear crocs. Like, alligators and crocodiles. The animals." Alina smiled.

"You are ridiculous. You're joking aren't you? You've never worn them?" Wade quizzed.

"Of course I have, you fool." Alina chuckled, which wasn't actually a lie.

"If you hadn't, I'd have to stop this and send you home in a bag."

"I even have a collection of the things that go in the holes."

"Stop, it's like dirty talk."

{803}