。fifty eight 。

-"Then no

-
"Then no."
-

The new Avengers facility was being completed with lab equipment and furniture. It was big in the form of a large rectangle with many landing pads for the jets. Scientists and agents strolled around, speaking to each other about information.

Alina walked through in her suit and spotted Natasha, making her way over. The shorter woman smiled and showed her the quick video of Clint' new baby, Nathaniel Pietro Barton, who was smiling happily.

"Fat." Natasha said and Alina chuckled as she slipped the phone away.

"You're just offended it wasn't girl." Alina chuckled.

"Well, he's a traitor." Natasha shrugged as Fury approached.

"One of our tech boys flagged this. Splashed down in the Banda Sea. Could be the Quinjet. But with Stark's stealth tech, we still can't track the damn thing." Fury handed a tablet to Natasha who seemed saddened.

"Right." She nodded.

"Probably jumped out and swam to Fiji. He'll send a postcard." Fury said, turning to walk away.

"'Wish you were here.'" Natasha joked. "You sent me to recruit him way back when. Did you know them what was gonna happen?"

"You never know. You hope for the best, then make do with what you get." Fury replied. "I got a great team."

"Nothing lasts forever." Natasha smiled.

"Trouble, Ms. Romanoff. No matter who wins or loses, trouble still come around." Fury mused. 

"Don't be so sad. He'll probably come back. And your sadness is kind of depressing." Alina mumbled, smiling when Natasha chuckled, shoving her with her elbow.

Natasha then decided to stare at the wall, zoning out as she did. Alina looked down at her in confusion and saw Steve walk into the room and send her a look of confusion. She shrugged back.

"You wanna keep staring at the wall or do you wanna go to work?" Steve asked and Natasha turned to him. "I mean, it's a pretty interesting wall."

"I thought you and Tony were still gazing into each other's eyes." Natasha shot back playfully, the pair walking towards the blonde. "How do we look?"

"Well, we're not the '27 Yankees." Steve hummed.

"We got some hitters." Natasha mumbled.

"They're good. They're not a team." Steve muttered.

"Let's beat them into shape." Natasha suggested. "Wade still not wanna join?"

"Will you let do what he has to to take them down?" Alina asked.

"Within reason." Steve shrugged.

"Then no." Alina smiled. "Oh, keep calendars open for Halloween."

"Going Trick or Treating?" Natasha smirked.

"No, getting married." Alina responded and the other two Avengers smiled. "You have to wear costume, though. It's still Halloween."

"I can't fit into the dinosaur suit." Steve stated.

"Okay? Come as Barbie, or something." Alina waved him off.

"Now I'd pay to see that." Natasha chuckled as they pushed open the doors.

Rhodey's mask flipped up as he span to them, Vision turning to them too. Sam landed, his wings going back into their pack. Wanda floated to the ground with her powers, the new recruits waiting for their orders.

"Avengers..."

{505}