。seventy one 。

-"Yes

-
"Yes."
-

Alina walked through the streets of Budapest, her fingers tightly intertwined with Wade's. They both had hoodies on with black jeans, blending into the crowd of people around. Nodding to their side, Alina pulled Wade towards an old building, pushing open the large front gates.

They walked inside, looking up at the people hanging their washing out in front of their flats. After a short lift ride, they arrived on the floor Yelena should be living in. Both mercenaries pulled out a gun, holding it to their sides.

A clash sounded from inside and their eyebrows furrowed. The clash was followed by a scream and without hesitation, Alina kicked open the door quietly and walked in, thinking someone was hurting Yelena.

"Oh, Jesus!" Alina exclaimed quietly, seeing Natasha and Yelena choking each other with a curtain.

"перемирие." Natasha mumbled, holding a hand up. (Truce)

They pushed away from each other and Yelena gasped, air filling her lungs again. Alina rolled her eyes at the pair, holding the small amount of red glowing capsules in her hand.

"ты вырос." Natasha nodded to Yelena. (You've grown up)

Yelena glanced at her, "Ни хрена." (No shit)

"No hello for me? Okay. Fuck you, too." Alina muttered, stepping over them both to go into the kitchen. Yelena followed her, Natasha standing up as Wade looked around the flat.

"You had to come to Budapest, didn't you?" Natasha asked.

"I came here because I thought you two wouldn't." Yelena replied, placing vodka and shot glasses on the table. "But since you're here, what bullet does that?"

Natasha looked to the holes in the walls, "Not bullets. Arrows."

"Ah, right." Yelena muttered as Alina downed a shot.

"If you didn't think we'd come here, why'd you send us these?" Alina demanded, slamming her lot of the red capsules down and Natasha did the same, the four photos falling onto the table with them.

"You brought it back here?" Yelena questioned and both red heads snatched back up the photos as they followed Yelena who left the kitchen.

"I'm not here trying to be your friend, but you need to tell me what that is." Natasha demanded.

"It's a synthetic gas." Yelena started. "The counteragent to chemical subjugation. The gas immunises the brain's neuropathways from external manipulation."

"Maybe in English next time?" Natasha requested.

"Это противоядие от контроля над разумом." Yelena said snappily. (It's an antidote to mind control)

"настоящая зрелая." Natasha grumbled. (Real mature)

"Мы можем поторопиться? У меня есть вертолет, чтобы украсть." Alina sighed. "Can we hurry this up? I have a helicopter to steal)

"Why don't you take it to one of your super-scientist friends?" Yelena questioned. "They can explain it to you. Tony Stark, maybe?"

"Oh, yeah. We're not really talking right now, so..." Natasha trailed off.

"Great. Perfect timing. Where's an Avenger when you need one?" Yelena huffed quietly.

"I don't wanna be here. And I'm pretty sure Alina doesn't either." Natasha snapped.

"I have a voice box, let me speak for myself." Alina rolled her eyes again.

"We're on the run. You couldn't gotten us all killed." Natasha added.

"Well, what was I supposed to do? You're the only superhero," Yelena paused slightly when she saw the bruises on Natasha's back, the woman changing t-shirts, "people that I know. That was the whole reason I sent it to you. I kept checking the news, expecting to see Captain America bringing down the Red Room."

Alina's eyes snapped towards Natasha, the other red head turning in shock, "What? Taking down the Red Room? What are you talking about? It's been gone for years. Dreykov's dead."

"Put that down unless you want to blow us all up!" Yelena grabbed a bomb from Wade's hand quickly.

"But it's so pretty!" Wade groaned.

"You chose him?" Yelena looked to Alina who nodded with a shrug. "Hm."

"I killed him." Natasha continued.

"You don't actually believe that, do you?" Yelena scoffed. "You really do believe that."

"Dreykov's dead. It took almost destroying the entire city just to get to him." Natasha explained.

"If you're so sure, then tell me what happened. Tell me exactly." Yelena ordered.

"We rigged bombs." Natasha stated.

"Who's 'we'?" Yelena asked.

"Clint Barton." Natasha replied. "Killing Dreykov was the final step in my defection to S.H.I.E.L.D."

"Simple as that?" Yelena quizzed and Natasha walked past her.

"Yeah, sure, 'simple'. That's what I'd call imploding a five-story building  and then shooting it out the Hungarian Special Forces. Took 10 days in hiding before we could even get out of Budapest." Natasha said.

"And you checked the body?" Yelena questioned. "Confirmed the kill?"

Natasha stayed silent for a second, "There was no body left the check."

"You didn't check for a body!" Alina called when Natasha went to leave. "That's sloppy work, Tash."

"You could do better?" Natasha scoffed.

"Yes." Alina shrugged.

"You're forgetting Dreykov's daughter." Yelena spoke up and Natasha froze.

Wade walked out of the weaponry room, looking up when footsteps could be heard. Seconds later, everything went to shit.

{842}