Chapter 6: A bone chilling scream

Bla bla bla Let's begin the chapter (:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.
.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
A bone chilling scream.

Wind.

It howled through my hair and prompted goose bumps on my skin. Is that why I was so cold? Is that why I felt like my body was being torn to shreds, whipped and shredded by the merciless wind?

My eyes flickered open, and the pain retreated. But the wind didn't. The wind still kept me company in this harsh… Harsh, harsh what?

Where was I?

From where I lay I could only see the awakening sky, its endless blue like something from a movie. Where had I seen that shade before? My memories hurried to reorganise themselves. I remembered a ski trip, when I was only young. Dad had rented a cabin high up in the mountains where the forests were laden with heavy snow and the skies stretched on for an eternity.

It was that type of blue.

As I watched, it became lighter. The sun was rising. A new day. I struggled to push myself up. My muscles ached and my head throbbed. I swayed precariously on my feet, balancing as if I had to teach myself to walk all over again. Where the hell wa-

I dare not move another inch. My foot was planted on the ledge of a cliff, only just preventing my perilous decent. I swallowed as I stared out at the phenomenon before me. It was a deadly drop, the surface of the torrents that raged beneath only just visible through the haze of distance. Similarly a parallel cliff face stood at least a kilometre away, constructed of solid stone, standing directly opposite my platform.

I dropped backwards and crawled away from the terrifying plummet. Once my panicked breathing had returned to normal, I stood up once more and looked around. It would seem that I had awoken on a small plain. Grasslands spread out before me, their edges tinged with thick forest on one side and gigantic mountain ranges on the other.

My eyes widened at the sight. How the hell did I get here? I thought back… Key, Enderman, I was attacked… I groaned in realization.

"Minecraft. He teleported me, to fucking Minecraft!" I shouted at the relentless winds.

But why wasn't it all blocky, like it was in the game? Everything seemed real and quite normal. And furthermore, where was the Enderman? I shuddered at the thought… I wasn't his target, I was just an inconvenience. Which means that the hybrid, is still… Key, Raven. I needed to warn them.

Just as I was considering how to get out of this god forsaken world, something flashed in the sunlight, catching my eye. A piece of metal perhaps? It had come from over by the cliff, where I had, for lack of a better word, spawned. Metal? I squinted in the general direction and waited for the sun to reveal its hiding place.

It was a time before the spark of light pulled my attention towards a spot, not too far from where I sat. Slowly, I stood and shuffled towards the unknown object, trying my best not to look at the nerve-wracking drop that was mere meters away. Soon, the mystery revealed itself. I recognised the form almost instantly, and it did nothing but fill my mind with more and more unanswerable questions.

A blocky character lay face down in the dirt. A full scale replica of a Minecraft player. Not just any character, this metal creation was coated in my skin. The skin that I had uploaded to my account. The clean cut pixels arranged to create a smart looking mechanic, steampunk goggles and all.