Chapter 17: What's the café?

My apologies for not posting the chapters at least one month cuz I've been doing things that I love to do so anyways LET'S-A START THIS CHAPTER!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"What's the café?"

Purple.

Purple as far as the eye could see. But it wasn't the kind of warm and vibrant magenta that I had come to know. It was a dark, and diseased shade. Power and pain seeping through it as the colour consumed me. My mind was overflown with a sky of nothing else, no clouds to disrupt it, no trees to dot the horizon, just...

Purple.

"Where is the egg?" A voice boomed through my head, sending reels of agony down my spine.

I shivered at the presence of such a dark aura, but pressed forwards anyway. "W- Who are you?" My voice came out weak, and unsure.

"Where is the egg?"

The pain that poured from the voice made me want to back away. "What are you talking about?"

"Where is it!?"

I jolted upright, my brain seeming to coil around itself, morphing this way and that until it could finally make out the shapes and patterns around me. White walls, grey carpet, black desk... My room.

A dream?

I felt something shift slightly next to me. I looked down at Amber, who lay beside me peacefully. Her arms were folded under the pillow, holding onto it lightly. One of her long legs extended towards the end of the bed, whilst the other was brought up towards the side, folding back halfway. A few lengths of white hair fell across her face, over her gently parted lips and across her closed eyes. She had turned over in her sleep, now facing me despite her best efforts. The baggy black T-shirt that she had borrowed, exposed one of her shoulders, the collar slipping down to her arm.

A small smile passed across my face as I looked at her. She was beautiful. There was no other word for it. Carefully, I pulled the fabric back over her shoulder, my fingers brushing across her soft skin for only a moment. She shifted once more at the contact, but thankfully, didn't wake.

I looked back at my dream, which was quickly fading from memory. It wasn't a mystery, what they were asking for. The egg that had started it all, the one Key had stolen from the End. The object which was required to release the Wither.

The Ender Dragon egg.

But something ticked at the back of my mind. The Wither... I slid out of bed carefully, my muscles complaining at having to work so early in the morning. I noticed Amber curl up a little bit, as if sensing that I was no longer there. It took all of my willpower not to abandon my thought, and lay down by her side once more. Resisting the urge, I tread quietly over to my desk and flipped open my laptop, quickly dialling down the brightness.

I opened Chrome and softly typed my question into the search bar.

Minecraft how to spawn the Wither

Clicking on the first link, my suspicions were soon proven correct. Soul sand, and Wither skeleton heads... There was no mention of an Ender Dragon egg. The conversation between Raven, Key and I seemed to have occurred ages ago, but I could still recall the redhead's words.