Ch2:

Pei Lu lowered his head to concentrate on painting, while calling 666,

“666, show me, is there any fluctuation in the target's mood?" ”     

666 turned on the detector for two seconds and quickly turned it off, answering him indifferently, "No. ”   

  “Oh”" Pei Lu was a little disappointed.

Although he knew that the goal would definitely not be so easy to accomplish, people would always have a sense of luck. o(*︶*)o     

It didn't attract any attention from Li Jun at all. Pei Lu had to observe him surreptitiously while painting.    

 Li Jun wears a white shirt on her upper body and a pair of black casual pants underneath, which feels very clean as a whole.

Because of the heat, two buttons were unbuttoned at the neckline of the shirt, and the exposed clavicle was very prominent, forming an attractive shallow nest with the shoulder blades.

Judging from Pei Lu eyes, it was sexy and made people want to pounce on it and lick it.     

Pei Lu visually estimated that his height could be 1.8 meters. Compared with the body that exudes strong hormones, Li Jun's face is much more tender.

His face was thin, and the slightly longer bangs covered his eyebrows. He could only see the crow feather-like eyelashes hanging down, and the color of his lips was very light.

He was pursing tightly at this time.     

This is a look of alert、    

 “Oh, I'm still a child..." Pei Lu said with emotion.     

“Yes, yes,” 666 replied bitterly: “We can't touch it if it's too young. Pedophilia has a minimum of three years, dear~”     

“..." Pei Lu shook his hand and knocked the paint next to him to the ground.    

 Before he got angry, 666 quickly closed his mouth and hung up. Pei Lu was the only one left to stare at the overturned paint.     

There was a soft noise from the stool next to him, and Pei Lu looked up and saw Li Jun walking towards him.     

Are you going to help yourself? Pei Lu raised a smile and said politely: "No, I can do it by myself-”    

 Before he finished speaking, he saw Li Jun striding across the hurdles with long legs without squinting, stepping over the pile of colorful paint, and opened the door directly.    

 “..." Mom sells batches.     

Betting on a cucumber, the moment he stepped over, Pei Lu saw his eyes tilted to his side!    

 Chiguoguo's contempt (へ')     

When he finally finished packing up the studio, he saw Li Qingyi waiting as soon as he went out.    

 Li Qingyi smiled and invited him to the study.     

Pei Lu was given goose bumps by his laughter, and muttered in his heart.