Ch14

Goldfish are raised in a transparent fish tank. The bottom of the fish tank is covered with small colored stones. Sunlight shines on the stones through water waves, reflecting Yingying waves.    

The two goldfish swam around in the fish tank, Pei Lu grasped the fish tank and smiled to feed the new pet, ignoring Li Jun who was losing his temper on the side.     

Li Jun calmly looked unhappy, staring at Pei Lu's thin back with his chin propped up.

After looking at it silently for a while, his eyes lit up, he took the phone and clicked on x Treasure, entered keywords, and skillfully started looking for what he wanted.     

Pei Lu didn't realize it, and was still foolishly feeding the goldfish.     

The weather gradually cooled, and in September, Wen Qingqing sent Pei Lu an invitation letter. She was about to get married.     

Her fiance heard that she met in a game, and after meeting each other, the two of them quickly fell in love.

One had to marry him and the other had to marry you. Fortunately, both of them are in the same city and have the same family background.

Since they saw it right, the two families simply arranged the banquet and settled the marriage.     

Wen Qingqing's wedding date was set for December, and the engagement banquet was held on September 10th.

Pei Lu was dressed in formal clothes and brought carefully prepared gifts to watch the ceremony with Li Jun.     

The families of the two families are not bad. In order to show respect for their relatives, the engagement banquet was held very solemnly.

Many guests from all walks of life were invited, and the waiters carried trays to and from the scene. The scene was very lively.     

Pei Lu looked around curiously, and the waiter led the way in front and led them to find new people.     

Everyone has arrived, so I must go to meet Wen Qingqing first and take a cutscene.     

Wen Qingqing was wearing a red one-shoulder evening dress with a long fishtail skirt dragged on the ground, her makeup was gorgeous, and her red lips were flirtatious.

It was very different from the careless girl in Pei Lu's impression.     

“Congratulations, I wish you happiness. "Pei Lu handed her the gift.     

Wen Qingqing was painting exquisite makeup, and when she saw Pei Lu, she wanted to grin and laugh.

As soon as her mouth was halfway open, she realized that this was her big day, and she quickly pressed the corners of her lips, and said thank you modestly.

“I also wish you happiness. ”     

“..." Pei Lu: You...guys?     

Before he could understand, Wen Qingqing was hurriedly pulled away.

As one of the protagonists today, Wen Qingqing was destined not to be idle today.