Ch15

Pei Lu couldn't move when he was pressed by him, and his eyes dripped around, but he didn't dare to look at Qu Luocheng.

He just didn't react for a while, and he blurted out such a shameful name.     

Qu Luocheng smiled lowly, and looked around him, but he didn't dare to look at his face and turned back, “Lady? ”     

Pei Lu's face turned red, his white and tender ears were full of blood, and he almost curled up into a ripe shrimp in shame, “You, what are you screaming about?" ! ”    

 “If you call me husband, you will naturally be my lady," Qu Luocheng put his lips to his ears, and the slight touch between his words made Pei Lu tremble with shame.     

“I coaxed the old Taoist in a hurry," Pei Lu searched his stomach to find a reason for himself.     

“But...I take it seriously. ”     

Qu Luocheng raised his chin, his affectionate eyes made Pei Lu unavoidable, and he continued: “You just regret it... it's too late. ”     

As he said, he kissed vigorously. Pei Lu was forced to raise his face to accept his aggression.

Qu Luocheng's kissing skills were already well practiced, and his flexible and powerful tongue stirred in his mouth, entangling Pei Lu's tongue and dancing with him.……     

There was a thunderous sound outside the cave, and a brief light illuminated the cave. Pei Lu instinctively hugged Qu Luocheng's neck and indulged with him.……     

Dense rain beads crackled down, and Pei Lu was like a small boat sailing in the wind and waves. The small wooden boat was bumped up and down by the huge wave, and it could only hover helplessly in the whirlpool.

The rain wetted the hull, and there was not even the last dry place to let go. The small wooden boat was drenched and helplessly withstood the powerful wash of the rain.     

There was a burst of thunder outside the cave, and the cool breeze from outside blew out the faint flames. In the darkness, Pei Lu gasped with his mouth wide open, unable to even speak the words of begging for mercy.

……     

The small wooden boat wanted to escape from the center of the whirlpool, but the water was rushing and the rain was getting heavier and heavier.

He had no other way but to follow the whirlpool and sink together.……     

This love and affair lasted for a long time, and Pei Lu was not let go until the clouds outside the cave closed and the rain stopped, and the pink sun showed its head.     

He felt that he had been squeezed dry, with only rough residues left, barely supporting him to breathe.     

Qu Luocheng took off his robe and put it on him carefully. The gorgeous red clothes reflected the snow-white skin, bringing out a different kind of temptation.

Qu Luocheng's eyes darkened, and he only felt that the person in his arms was not enough.

He resisted the stupidity in his heart and hugged his unconscious lover horizontally.     

Pei Lu leaned against his arms in a daze, rubbing his face aggrieved, his eyelids were a little red and swollen from crying, his sideburns were scattered, and a few strands of broken hair were stuck to his cheeks indiscriminately by tears, and he looked particularly pitiful.     

Qu Luocheng pitifully put his messy hair behind his ears, then soothingly kissed his eyes, and hurried towards Qu's house with him in his arms.